Purple

Hardest Boss  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest Boss

• Takamoto (Tokyo, Japan)
    • Rutland (Ghana)
    • Unknown Entity (Kazakhstan)
    • Sea Serpant (England)
    • Amanda combined with the Unknown Entity (Bolivia)

:wacko: Definitely the Sea Serpent in England - mainly due to me panicing and not aiming the grapple correctly especially on the bridge bit !!

That's closely followed by Bolivia Redux - Amanda combined with the Unknown Entity - but at least in that bit there are things to hide behind !!

:wacko: Definitely the Sea Serpent in England - mainly due to me panicing and not aiming the grapple correctly especially on the bridge bit !!

That's closely followed by Bolivia Redux - Amanda combined with the Unknown Entity - but at least in that bit there are things to hide behind !!

I'm completely with you Andy.... I couldn't aim the Grapple LMAO! I missed like I don't know how many times lol. But I liked jumping in the water to see that cool clip where lara is grabbed by the creature and then got throwned across the room again.

-Thank God the Serpant didn't eat her- :lol: But actually I think England was one of the creepiest but coolest levels in the game.

Edited by Purple

Definetly Takamoto. Maybe I was still getting used to the controls at this point but he was the only one to give me any problems really.

Me too! i don't know what i was doing wrong but it took me about 4 attempts to finish him off

The sea serpent was difficult too, but once i knew what i was doing, it was easy - and i didn't have any problems with the unknown entity and thought the last battle with it in the final level was much easier than the early battle in Kazhakstan.

i chose amanda in the last level.... I continued to fly off the edge...

Imo its close between Kazakhstan, it was really hard to avoid that creature, and England, I couldnt get lara to aim the grapple properly as well!

What does IMO mean anyways? i always ask that and never get an answer

I.hate.bosses. *end of story* :lol: I would vote in all of them if I could! :lol::angry2:

Me too :P Boss battles drive me completely up the wall :angry2: Although, the Tomb Raider ones are the only ones I can stand.

What does IMO mean anyways? i always ask that and never get an answer

It means In My Opinion :)

The sea serpant in my opinion. Once I figured out what to do I was really happy but once you on the bridge and trying to lara to grapple the right lever instead of the bells (or the other lever sometimes) :wacko: caused some trouble for me.

I was annoyed with the final boss battle though. It was to easy and I got it first go. Not fun.

Defeating Amanda was very difficult because whenever she knocked you down with her first attack, as soon as you got up her second attack would already be knocking you over again... very frustrating... And also, if you got to close to the edges, her attacks would knock you off.... And the time frame of which you had to stab her with the sword!! Good God!!!! You might be here and she'd be all the way over there, and right when you got there she had regenerated her health!

But after a lot of practice :P I got the hang of it and developed a technique.

The Sea Serpent was the worst boss by far!!

All the other boss battles were way too easy for my liking... but trying to get those cages to fall on the serpent before it turned away or attacked you was ssooo frustrating.

The Sea Serpent was the worst boss by far!!

All the other boss battles were way too easy for my liking... but trying to get those cages to fall on the serpent before it turned away or attacked you was ssooo frustrating.

I know, it was frustrating and when I got frustrated I just started to make lara walk as if she gave up or something Lol it looked funny. I would just make lara walk on the bridge and the serpant right there just starring :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My vote is with the Unknown entity...you couldn't kill it

the whole point was not to kill it

i say the The Water Serpent as it would pop out when i least expected it and for the first 17 times i died i then figured out what to do....lol i never knew what those bell like things were for...

also do you think the unknown entity might be a Demonic Spectre??

Edited by AOD