Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Most Complicated Level

Purple

Most Complicated Level  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which level was the most complicated?

• Bolivia
    • Peru
    • Japan
    • Ghana
    • Kazakhstan
    • England
    • Nepal
    • Bolivia Redux
    • Croft Manor

England was probably the trickiest for me - i had big problems with grappling the lamps on that coffin and trying to find the right spot to get off etc..

had trouble with the boulder in ghana too, took me a few attempts.

:wacko:

Peru for me! I hated that start, with all the fighting and shooting. I think it was too much and for some moments, it seemed like Half Life or any other FPS game... I don't mind to have bits of it but I found that too much for a 2nd level and for too long.

I actually enjoyed the England level and didn't think Arthur's Tomb was hard, except for the snake part .... :|

BPanther

Seems that England is winning with 3 votes, I mean it was a tricky level and stuff. I also hated the second half of Kazakstan (After the Motorcycle Part) becasue of all of the Electric currents and stuff lol. :angry2:

For me definatly Ghana, mainly because I kept missing the jumps and getting killed from the fall. just my incompetence really.:wacko:

England was easy until the basilisk. I just didn't get it:unsure: but once I got the idea it was to easy.

I say Ghana

Nepal. I tried about 50 times getting across the falling floor... I got extremly frustrated and started screaming profanities at the screen and banging on the keyboard :lol:

But yeah...

England was the easiest and my favorite ^_^

Edited by Headache

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tino croft

guys didnt u thinkk hw many times u had 2 stab amanda to ki her..noot tht it was hard but the rather tricky.. it took me two tries too kill the searpent..ooonce when trying to swim and the other time i already scanned the ares so it was peanuts and every tim i knocked a cage down i went bak in the tomb for sum calming my sef

Well it was a close call between the mansion and England... LOL JK but England won... The fire leaping was pretty hard and the part aftre you leap off the wagon thinggy and have to climb your way down... Ugh it took me while as thyere is a point where Lara runs off a ledge to another but as she jumps she gets pushed over onto an angle which makes her unable to get to the ledge making her break her legs and die...

• 2 weeks later...

I played on easy the first time and England was still sorta confusing, it also felt like it was taking forever. :angry: God *bleep* shiny metal boxes and fire, *bleep*ing snake! :angry: