Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

omg new tomb raider game mists of avalon

monkeybashx

Fridge Raider, please don't post three posts in a row. If you need to add or change a post you have made, please use the "edit" function.

Those trailers for you're talking about are fan made (see

and
). From the YouTube video description: "this is a video about the future tomb raider 8. It was made with Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb raider Anniversary and Uncharted Drake's fortune pictures". Eidos hasn't announced a name for the new game yet, but it's very highly unlikely that Eidos will name the new game Mists of Avalon, because that name is already taken :)

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, I cannot believe another Tomb Raider game is coming out! I hope if there is another person helping Lara, please let this guy be 100 times better than Krutis because he was just rubbish in AOD :glare:, I am sure people will agree and are hoping that this guy can at least swim because if the game creators are willing to bring a new character into the game...then I'm pretty sure that they need to make sure that they can have similar or same moves to Lara, so let us all just hope if there is a new character helping Lara for the second time...no repeat of Krutis, how many agree with me? :blush:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry, they're right! tomb raider "mists of avalon" was made up on youtube by someone who thought the idea would be cool... and as for the guy she is paired up with, it's a character from Uncharted Drake for ps3. they are making another game though. it comes out in august. tomb raider: underworld. it's the continued story after Legend. Anniversary was kinda just a break to celebrate the 10 years and rly wasn't relevent to the current story in any way. She mentioned her father's search for her mother but it didn't follow up much after that. so, underworld is the game to look forward to if you are (like me) pissed off at legend leaving you hanging...