Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now? Let us know here!

Hi guys. I've been gone for a while and now I'm back :D

I'm soo happy.

Now the reason I haven't been on the forums is that I had lost my password and actually I made an acount by the name J_Sab :unsure:-_- which I'd like to be deleted, cos I found the pass for this one :( Thanks in advance :blush:

I'm happy to be here once again :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, I renamed myself. Before i was Miss Croft :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive been gone for a few years, I didn't come into the forums very often but I did spend loads of time in the chat rooms making lots of trouble. Only at first, then I was a good boy ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ It's good to see a lot of you people again, wonder if any of you remember me :) Either as TinkerBell or as Frank. I know Purple knows me :P BPanther as well. Been a long time!

haha Yes, that /\/\ ike caused lots of problems too but he also became a great forum member and eventually a mod here. How different is that? :smiley:

Welcome back Tinkerbell, good to see you here again! ;)

BPanther

Ohhh Kratos used to be Blade? I remember you. We talked in the chat room many years back.

I believe I said "I'll be back one day, a day much like today only later." And then I left the chat and never came back. I was gone for years ever since, and I never joined the website again until recently. I should go back into the chatroom one day, I haven't been in there in FOREVER.

I think that's where my brother, superman, usually makes his grand appearances.

• 2 months later...
:D

Ah yes..I haven't been back here in awhile..People used to know me as Jasmine..Back when Tinkerbell and I were dating..(tinker is a dude) Anyways Been Married over 2 years now..Amazing how Lara Croft brought us together lol..Good times good times..I'll do my best to keep in touch..been so so buzy lately!

Hi everyone...sorry I haven't been around lately. For those of you that don't know, my laptop's been in for repairs for 2 weeks (they had to ship it out) because the left-click on the touchpad's broken. I'm limited to logging onto my kids' computer or my husband's laptop when I get off work. So you might see me pop in on here or msn for a few minutes, but other than that I don't have constant access to a computer. Sadly, I must let the kids do their schoolwork before surfing the net. :lol:

{{{Hugs}}} and hope to have my comp back soon! *crosses fingers*

Hey ppl! What's up? I'm not so new, but I have made a new registration because I have forgotten the password and everything on my last account. Some of you may remember me as Miss_Croft(if I have recalled correctly :blush:

I also wanna say is that I'm happy to be back and see some of you which I remember again on the forum! :biggrin2: