Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now? Let us know here!

Welcome back everyone! :)

Heyyy BP. I don't know if you remember, but you helped me out with the Custom Level - TR1 Revised. You sent me the script files so I could use the DOZY cheat :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest RikaCroft

Hey everybody! I'm back... if anyone remembers me lolz. I tried to log in under my old name, but I forgot the password, and the email address didn't work lolz.

edit: Aww man, I'm a newbie again lolz

Edited by RikaCroft

Hi Rika, I remember you!

And for those that don't, you're in our gallery:

LCO Members Gallery

Send me a PM if you want to use your old account. I can reset the password and the email for you. And then, delete the new one! ;)

Welcome back :)))

Hey everyone! :) I have been a member here twice and decided to come back :lol: You may remember me as Lara_gal or Lara_legend

Happy New Year btw :woho: xxx

This Lara Gal: Member's Gallery - Lara Gal or This Lara Legend Member's Gallery - Lara Legend? lol

I wonder if the photo is of the same person and we never noticed... probably not, but I'm sure you can help us there! lol

Very cool, welcome back!! :)

BPanther

• 2 months later...

Hellow guys, I am back, I just come post one time and then leave the forum, and I am really happy to be back, I dont know if you'll believe this or not, but I do actually miss you alot guys. and hi for everybody who are new.

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey LCO members!!! i just wanted you to know i live a couple blocks from the library now sooooo... I will probably start posting regularly again like i used to. I've missed you all so much!!! I hope you missed me, probably not but whatever.

Just a heads up.

Welcome back! Just to let you know, I merged the topic you made, with this one...Hence why it disappeared!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm back now! I was in Japan on a school trip and I'll be posting some cool pics. soon. When I post them, if you wanna see more, I'll be posting them on Facebook the same day so you can check 'em out there.

:lol: