Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now? Let us know here!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Ah! Oh, my God!

Hey everyone. Sorry for being away for so long.

I've been busy with school. I'm in 10th grade now and they're piling homework on us,

but I post on Gabbi's (Experience's) Resident Evil RPG when I can. I love the background.

Ha Ha!

:lol:

Very bright and summery.

Ah! Oh, my God!

Hey everyone. Sorry for being away for so long.

I've been busy with school. I'm in 10th grade now and they're piling homework on us,

but I post on Gabbi's (Experience's) Resident Evil RPG when I can. I love the background.

Ha Ha!

Very bright and summery.

Welcome back :lol:

Good to see you around again :)

Welcome back :lol:

Good to see you around again :)

Thank you!

You too and everyone else.

I see other people were away too.

Welcome back!

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd wish you all a good Christmas. :)

I'm at College now and I'm preparing for exams in January which will hopefully give me the results I need to get into University so I'll have no choice but to study over Christmas but I'll still have a good time I expect. Oh and I'm liking the Christmassy look of this forum, very fitting. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone =P. Wow. it has been ages. According to LCO, I havent been on since march of '09.

Thats A LONG TIME O_O. College is in fact very time consuming as well as persuing a career. :3 Just saying hello and remembering all the friendly faces that still seem to roam about LCO =P. I've been playing a lot of third person shooters lately. I am currently playing Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, BioShock, F.E.A.R2, and new consoles. I'm very fortunate to have these luxuries but most important of all is my little interent homepage Lara Croft Online.com. :3. I missed everyone and conversing and covering all the goodies and news about our leading Lady Croft :3. Please feel free to reach me VIA STEAM. I am a frequent gamer. I usually make time for work and for gaming so it shouldnt be too hard to play with me :D. I also started a gaming clan based on tomb raiders of the world; Lara Croft and Indiana Jones. It's named Raiders of the Lost Ark. Feel Free to Check out steam and feel free to add me if your interested. My Xbox gamer tag is: tombraiderguy18/ My steam nickname is tombraiderguy or look for Tomb-Raider-Guy {ROTLA}. :3. I have a server up and running but still looking for delicious mods for it. Happy Raiding and i cannot wait for the so called "Tomb Raider Origins". and is it just me or are those Tomb Raider ReVisioned Cartoons addictive O_O?

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas (or whatever it is you celebrate) and a Happy New Year!

My laptop is finally fixed and it feels good to be back.

:woho:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey everyone! Well I have been away for a long time busy with other projects. I no longer have that job I got, Was fired in May. But I have been busy with school and the theater. I have decided to try and become an actor of some semblance. I have been working really hard on my music and it is coming along perfectly. I may be on and off for the next few months as me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Europe next summer and this December I will going up to Canada. I would have let you know that I was going to be gone for awhile but I didn't have time! I hope to be back and active once again like I used to be!

DK69

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

*waves his hands in the air*

Erm... hi everyone lol!

Been quite a while since I've been here, I'd be surprised if anyone remembers me *tumbleweeds cross the room* lol!

I've been kept away with moving into my new flat with my girlfriend, been busy at work, and am at the moment trying to organise my wedding for next year! Yup, you heard right.. I'm finally getting married.

Anyway, I hope to be around more often and hope to chat to some friendly faces I remember :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...