Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now? Let us know here!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, sorry to be away for so long. Things have been hectic, but I do have some good news: my daughter got married last week! After over a year of wedding planning, we have a bit of a break. That is, until about a year from now when my son's wedding planning starts. Not sure where the time went! I remember joining LCO when they were in elementary school. :blink:

Here's a picture of the area we set up for the ceremony. It was a beautiful Fall day, although chilly during the end of the reception!

post-12-0-53833200-1445127520_thumb.jpg

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo world!! ;)

Just having a chat with Gia and thought I should stop by to say hello to everyone!! 

Here's a photo of "little" Lara. Working on that ponytail.. we'll get there ;)

http://1drv.ms/1GgXNsz

Lol
Big hug to everyone that's around and to those of you coming back. Von Croy, I remember you ;)

• 1 year later...

well........been away? yes. am back? yes.

darn i have been away for years and years! i just took out some stuff from my past and foudn my old lara croft doll, i then rememberd LCO and was curious if it still excisted.....it does! and how! the site has only grown more and more awsome!

so a lot has happend in my life, i dunno if there are still people on here who remember me because i guess there are lots of new members trough the years, but lemme re-introduce myself and talk a bit about what happend.

my name is terry from the netherlands and i am now 35 years old (you can know my age, idk) i joined LCO when it was still very small and it had like a flashchat, man i never forgot the sounds of that flash chat......nostalgia.

i was always known on this chat as "hippo from the lake" and "hippopotamus" i made some good friends on here back then but none of them is still in contact with me, i don't blame them since my life has changed a lot.

the reason why i never went back to LCO is because of two things: frist of all i don't play games anymore, not even tombraider. i kinda miss playing TR but i just don't have the money for it anymore. second, i have been wrestling with depressions psygoses most of my life. nuff said if you know what depression feels like.

so now i have returned to my home on the internet, the first communtiy i ever joined. i would love to stay and be active again, but.....yeah....i don't play TR anymore :-( besides i gots me a rl GF (finally) and those cost money too lol

i am not very active on forums or social media, i am only active on google plus and youtube to be fair.

so thats what happend, dunno what i will do next.

less first just see if anyone remembers me and if i am allowed to stay even though i play no TR (well actually i do replay the classic games a lot, still have em.

don't know if i will stay active for long, please forgive me if i disapear again.

see ya later aligator.

Hey! Welcome back! Of course I remember you and yes I miss the flash chat from the good old day lol.

The internet changed a lot since then and the flash chat was popular because even instant messaging was fairly new.

Now people chat on facebook or twitter. I keep a chat on the forum in the case I ever need but it isn't used often.

If you have an android device you can play Lara Croft Go on the cheap and it's a lot of fun. I had to change LCO from flash

to html5 recently because you needed to support everything wi-fi enabled and flash support on devices other than pc wasn't being

supported and I wanted a broader audience. Glad you are doing ok and from time to time we have people from the early days

of LCO come and say hi. I hope some other come and say hello too!

• 3 weeks later...

hey morpheanne, sorry for the late reply.

damn i remember being extremely active on this forum in the beginning days.

but now my life has changed so much.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,

Joined 20013 but can't remember anything more and so on so can't explain why I haven't been in for some time. 80 years old now so that might explain a lot LOL. Have been TRing since day one and playing games since 80s. (Little Big Adventure). I use Stella's guides/downloads etc. all the time. I play on PC with game on tv screen while wife screams abuse and advice from sofa. (I must admit she is usually better at finding solutions to puzzles/tombs than me - even though she is nearly 83). Having a great time with Shadow of TR currently at Trial of Eagle or whatever it's called. See you online. Jim.

• 1 year later...

OMG i totally forgot this forum. A few weeks ago i was reading the book 20 years of tomb raider and saw this website.
Just now i was thinking let's have a look if it still there. And omg it is!!!

Tom, Shrensh en Gia you guys are still here!
So how is everyone??
I also saw my profile pic. Man i was a kid back in those days! haha. And my profile name WHuhahaha. What was i thinking?! :D

Anyway i am back, Cant promise i visit everyday but it is good to see you all back!!

I pop in here from time to time, especially if I find a bug in TR or need help.

Recently I've been playing around with TR1 Glidos and also TombAti with HD textures, which makes the game look much richer.

I seem to be in classic games, mod mode at the moment including Chronicles and TRIII.