Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
larsonsmother

Just Wanted to......

Wish everyone at LCO a very merry Christmas and a very happy 2008!

Just popped in to wish everyone well, I know how busy everyone is at this time of year and I probably won't get another chance (what with me going to Florida after xmas too hehehehehehe!)

so

Hope all your wishes come true!

thanks for another great year at LCO!

see you all in the new year!

Luv

Angie

xxx

arg-christmas-tree-blackbg-url.gif

!Merry Christmas LCO!

I didn't see one of these around, but sorry if I am wrong ^_^.

I just wanted to make this thread because I haven't been around a lot this year as I usually was, and since I started College I seem to have started to forget other things, age you see, lol. Also I started to miss you guys and I just wanted to make this to say Happy Christmas and a good new year to you all :D, and also just to say that I will be back on LCO as I used to be next year, that will be my new years resolution, since I never have them, but you can be sure I will stick to it lol. I didn't want to miss out being on LCO at Christmas (also thanks to Gia earlier for reminding me about LCO at this time as I am losing my mind lol ;)).

Anyways, see you all in the next year! (by the way, random question but it just came to thought: are Angel_Trent and Kramer still around these days?... I haven't seen them for donkeys, err, Reindeers. ;)).

:woho: TRF :woho:

arg-christmas-tree-blackbg-url.gif

Edited by TombRaiderFanatic

Aww, Merry Christmas everybody and thank you TRF.

:)

Oh, yeah...

:unsure:

Where is Kramer and where is Angel_Trent? That is such a good question, I haven't seen them at all in a couple of months.

:excl::wacko::excl:

Well, wherever they are, I hope they have a good Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Everyone! No matter where you are in the world, who you're with, know that I'm thinking of all of you! :)

treeda2.th.jpg merrychristmashu8.th.jpg nativityjosephmaryjesuspq2.th.jpg christmaschineserx6.th.gif

Merry Christmas! :woho::wub:

All my best wishes for the New Year!

Have a good one x X X :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone! a070.gifa020.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone hope Santa gets everyone what they wanted because they all were good this year at LCO and I

was watching and checked things twice no one was naughty for the most part and everyone was very nice! :lol:

Guest Fusion

061224_merrychristmas.jpg

Hope you all have a great day, loads of pressies and get very drunk... :wub:
Edited by Fusion

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! Edited by jedicri

Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas. LM, have fun in Florida and don't tire yourself out too much. :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas all, hope you all had - or are having - a great time :D.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I've had an awesome day! Got up at 5:30am to cook the Turkey, then woke up my Fiancé and Mia at 9am to open presents and stuff. Then my relatives came around at 12pm and we had an awesome Christmas dinner! Then at 7pm I happily shoved them out the door and rested with my Fiancé and Mia to watch some TV!

Hope you all had a fantastic day too!

MsC

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!!!

Brian & I had a quiet time here at our house, next year we will go down to Florida. But we spoke to lots of family & friends & very much appreiciated the gifts we received & were very very happy to here that our Newphews in NJ & our others in Florida all had a WONDERFUL time........

;)

PS....hold on to that (am as long as you can Ms Croft, won't be long before Mia is getting you up at the crack of dawn, LOL