Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Lara's Underworld outfits

So we've seen the new black tank top Lara will be wearing in Underworld. What do you think of it, and what other outfits would you like to see Lara put on?

Guest Fusion

I agree. I hated all the legend default skins, if i played in one it was the black, but this: its dark and kinda sets the mood for the game. I want the Anniversary Camouflage in this game aswell

I agree. I hated all the legend default skins, if i played in one it was the black, but this: its dark and kinda sets the mood for the game. I want the Anniversary Camouflage in this game aswell

Yeah, the Camouflage is my favorite too.

>Purple<

I really do like the new outfit. It's quite simple and casual. However, I'm not too fond of her new boots they're way too high much higher than her usual boots...these ones are knee high. It just doesn't seem very practical to me.

Also, I'd like to know what that wrist band is she wears. Is it a watch or some kind of gadget??? :huh:

Another thing I've noticed is that her holsters are different too. And she also looks a lot like Angelina Jolie..her lips look rather pouty...It's really cool, I think I like that, lol ^_^

I really do like the new outfit. It's quite simple and casual. However, I'm not too fond of her new boots they're way too high much higher than her usual boots...these ones are knee high. It just doesn't seem very practical to me.

Also, I'd like to know what that wrist band is she wears. Is it a watch or some kind of gadget??? :huh:

I really love Lara's new outfit too... though i also liked the Legend one cause it was something different for a change but still really Lara, but imo this one is alot better.

I like her boots this way, i think cause they are almost to her kness now that it gives her lower legs better protection (only reason i can think of)

And i was wondering about that wrist band aswell... as it looks, it just looks like a leather bracelet or something. But there might be a watch on it, just like Angelina had in the movies.

I'd love to see her in something really elegant again. I also loved the chinese biker outfit Angie wore in the cradle of life. She would look great in a corset or even just jeans and a t-shirt. I do love the new outfit.

I'd love to see her in something really elegant again. I also loved the chinese biker outfit Angie wore in the cradle of life. She would look great in a corset or even just jeans and a t-shirt. I do love the new outfit.

I think Lara should wear more outfits that go with her environment, for example if she's in a desert she should wear a desert scarf to protect her from the elements. Also she would fit in with the locals...Y'know clothing that would make her seem inconspicuous...I like the jeans and t-shirt idea. Something like the outfit from AoD if she's in a civilian populated location. I liked the biker outfit from cradle of life because it had a chinese theme with her being in China.

So yeah, Outfits that help her blend in. I'm looking forward to seeing more outfits from Underworld. :D

Does anyone else think she looks a bit old in taht picture? Compared to Legend anyways?

fatter maybe? :lol: she supposed to be looking older which to me looks close to the end of tombraider :s

Does anyone else think she looks a bit old in taht picture? Compared to Legend anyways?

I wouldn't say old. Wiser perhaps. She has a darker look this time because something tragic happened to her. As if losing both her parents wasn't tragic enough :mellow:

i <3 the new outfit!! :D i hope there is a swimsuit in tr8!

Apparently there's going to be huge underwater sections in underworld. A swimsuit oufit should be likely. We can only hope. :)

New outfit looks cool!

I would like to see some swimsuit and winter outfit, surely I like biker outfit and there could be something new and unseen on Lara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:o Ooooh, I find this outfit sooo sexy. Lara's just damn hot in virtually everything she wears. I love the sport outfit and blue Legend one too. ;)

As long as it's tight, I'm alright with it. :lol:

Oh, oh,.. and speakin' about tight... did anyone else notice how short her short-shorts will be!!?? :o Ya see... they are still making the game better! ;)