Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Kurtis Trent is appearing...

Alicia

...IN TR8!!!

IMDb has confirmed the return of Kurtis Trent for Underworld. He will be voiced by Eric Loren. To see for yourself, look at:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972844/

Now, I don't know if he's actually appearing in the game as a playable character like in TR:AoD, or just as a character like Amanda or James Rutland was in Legend. He might even just be a flashback or something, but yeah, expect his return!!

Also expect the return of Amanda, Anaya and *surprise surprise!* Jacqueline Natla! She will be voiced by Grey DeLisle. For newbies to the TR Games, she was the boss who wasn't all she seemed to be from (nowwaitjustaminute!!!) TOMB RAIDER ONE?!?!?!? (Again, I don't know how she will be shown as (nowwaitjustanotherminute!) she IS supposed to be dead, you know, being squased by a pillar and all)

This seems really wierd as well, seeing as the Tomb Raider games took on a whole new storyline in Legend with brand new characters that we haven't seen or even heard of hints about their storylines in previous games (with the exception of Winston, Zip and of coarse, Lara)

Maybe this means Edios games aren't all that ready to let go of the past...

I wonder why they're bringing back two characters from games that were made AGES ago, especially TR1. What do you guys think?

Edited by Knibblet55

Guest Fusion

It is still pure speculation. they just did their research and found out the names of the voice actors and added them. Unless their is a report from Eidos confirming dont believe what you read especially from IMDB and Wiki-pedia

Hey Fusion!

Yeah, i thought it sounded strange: "This seems really wierd as well, seeing as the Tomb Raider games took on a whole new storyline in Legend with brand new characters that we haven't seen or even heard of hints about their storylines in previous games (with the exception of Winston, Zip and of coarse, Lara)"

that's why I want to know what you guys think about it.

It is still pure speculation. they just did their research and found out the names of the voice actors and added them. Unless their is a report from Eidos confirming dont believe what you read especially from IMDB and Wiki-pedia

that is a good point...well said

• 2 weeks later...

The only one believable in that sentence is Amanda.

Although, Jacqueline or Kurtis for that matter isn't really dead. Jacqueline can never die and Kurtis is probably just dead from ever being in a TR game.

I don't like the fact that Lara had or will have a love interest, it takes away from her objectives. ;-)

I liked Amanda though. :-)

The only one believable in that sentence is Amanda.

Although, Jacqueline or Kurtis for that matter isn't really dead. Jacqueline can never die and Kurtis is probably just dead from ever being in a TR game.

I don't like the fact that Lara had or will have a love interest, it takes away from her objectives. ;-)

I liked Amanda though. :-)

I think Natla could fit to bring back along with amanda or rutland. but kurtis really has nothing to do with the legend story line so i dont think it would really fit too well. plus his character wasnt really clearly developed so we dont really know much about him like we do with everyone else.

just me though

• 2 weeks later...

Im not so sure either.

I forget how many times Larson died. I think it was twice.

Anyway I do think there will be flashbacks becuase it is what keeps games like tomb raider or even

super mario brothers going.

I know this is off topic but in Super Smash Bros Brawl there is alot of flashback

music, textures and more and it is the best selling game so far.

Ive even asked that everyone loves it because it stays true to each individual character :angry2:

anyway

I CANT WAIT FOR UNDERWORLD!!!

WOOT!

LETs party

(breaks out Lara's Party Mix)

**Dances**

Edited by tombraiderguy's back

I hope Kurtis is in TRU but i don't think it should take a big part in it but i do think Amanda will be in TRU. :wub:

• 2 years later...
post-11128-094915100 1300025666_thumb.jpKurtis Trench totally moved me in angel of darkness because of his feelings for lara! Im glad he will return!