Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Brand New Tomb Raider Underworld Images Released April 11th 2008

Tom@LCO

The drought is over as our friends at Eidos release a few new images of the New Lara Croft

from Tomb Raider Underworld. Check out the comparison image to see the differences.

TR: Underworld New Image 1

TR: Underworld New Image 2

TR: Underworld New Image 3

TR: Underworld New Image 4

TR: Underworld New Image 5

The Gallery Contains these images as well as all the other categories for Tomb Raider here.

Guest Fusion

WOW!!! i love the second picture. You can see how much more detail has been added, I mean look at the difference to her hair and even her belly button. Even the skin looks alot more realistic. but we still have the same weird looking knees :lol: the new guns look alot better too

Edited by Fusion

Wow, the detail is outstanding! Have you seen the detail on her clothes?! Woo...so excited! I really love image 4, look at those eyes....

Also, I don't think her knees look weird...my knees look like that when I stand up :wacko: I think that's what athletic knees look like, I mean, I run everyday and Lara's fit. Could be a British thing too, I guess, my brother has knees like that, but obviously not as thin and feminine lol.

MsC

THank you Tom!

These are amazing. Some of the images of Lara I have not been too fond of but seeing these she really does look amazing. Though I would like her to have more of a chocolate colour in her hair like in Legend, but then again it might be because she has had that colour of hair since the first one. I really like her outfit, with the shorts. I also like the one with the pants but it does remind me of TR AOD a bit.

THanks again Tom!

WOW!!! i love the second picture. You can see how much more detail has been added, I mean look at the difference to her hair and even her belly button. Even the skin looks alot more realistic. but we still have the same weird looking knees :lol: the new guns look alot better too

yes yes i agree...i love that pic!!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

i agree..it is an improvement on lengend lara...i think it looks great

The new Lara is awsome! I love how fit she looks. She is the best Lara yet but,I think she may look a bit too old.

Guest Fusion

looking at the 4th image am I the only one that thinks her eyes are too big i mean the iris part

also she is slightly cross eyed and did anyone else notice she has freckles?

EDIT: and she's not AJ like anymore

Edited by Fusion

Most people have at least one 'freckle', they're just not obvious on those with darker skin, with darker hair, though people with identible freckles have clusters of them and generally have red/blonde hair with paler skin.

I agree with the eyes though, they are fairly large, though it's been a long time since I've actually concentrated on anybody's face that close...a part from my daughter's, but she's a toddler, so has large eyes anyhow. So it may just be that we're staring at her rather close...then again, maybe they did it to make her look more beautiful. I also like that she doesn't look like AJ anymore (Though I couldn't really see the similarity when AJ played Lara). It's nice to see them not copy anyone's looks, as I want Lara to be as individual as she was 11 years ago.

MsC

I love AJ but Ms.Croft is right Lara should be more of an individual.Whenever I tell someone I like Lara they automatically think I mean AJ and vice versa. I am so sick of having to tell people that they are two diffrent people! And I like how big Lara's eyes are because it reminds me a bit of manga characters.

• 4 weeks later...
THank you Tom!

These are amazing. Some of the images of Lara I have not been too fond of but seeing these she really does look amazing. Though I would like her to have more of a chocolate colour in her hair like in Legend, but then again it might be because she has had that colour of hair since the first one. I really like her outfit, with the shorts. I also like the one with the pants but it does remind me of TR AOD a bit.

THanks again Tom!

Yeah, it would've been cool to see her Legend hair color with the new graphics, but I like this color too. And yeah, she does look like AOD Lara with her long pants, but cooler!

:woho:

:excl: I'm excited, I'm excited, I'm excited~!

EDIT:

Lookin' good for a 40(ish)-year old, lol....Not that there's anything wrong with 40 yr olds you understand :unsure:

Lara seems to look better in every game...

I thought they changed her bio. for Legend.

:huh:

But I like thet fact that she looks better in every game. She'll look human soon, like the chars. in the new Metal Gear Solid.

:laugh2:

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

• 1 month later...
The drought is over as our friends at Eidos release a few new images of the New Lara Croft

from Tomb Raider Underworld. Check out the comparison image to see the differences.

TR: Underworld New Image 1

TR: Underworld New Image 2

TR: Underworld New Image 3

TR: Underworld New Image 4

TR: Underworld New Image 5

The Gallery Contains these images as well as all the other categories for Tomb Raider here.

Wow, why can't she exist in real-life?