Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

I'm going crazy!!!

srrams67

I need some help before I pull all the hair out of my head. I am playing Legend on a PC using a Logictech game controller and I am stuck on Level 3.

I am at the point where Lara is jumping the incomplete bridge between two buildings. She jumps the gap and then it switches to an interactive scene, there is where I meet my doom every time, literally hundreds of times. I have read the walkthroughs and have the Piggyback guide and still I can't figure out to sucessfully get across the gap.

Twice I have somehow managed to connect a grapple to the overhead bar, how I don't know. Something akin to a thousand monkeys, tyepwriters and Shakespeare. Even when I did connect to the grapple she died, instead of smasihng into the corrugated door, she dies smashing onto the bank of search lights.

I hope someone can please help me before I go insane.

Make sure that the arrows don't look like they're pointing one way when they're actually pointing a slightly different way. I had that problem a couple of times.

I just went into the game and had a look, and the directions were left, up, down and it worked fine. I was using the keyboard, so perhaps you could switch to the keyboard just for that bit and see if it helps?

I need some help before I pull all the hair out of my head. I am playing Legend on a PC using a Logictech game controller and I am stuck on Level 3.

I am at the point where Lara is jumping the incomplete bridge between two buildings. She jumps the gap and then it switches to an interactive scene, there is where I meet my doom every time, literally hundreds of times. I have read the walkthroughs and have the Piggyback guide and still I can't figure out to sucessfully get across the gap.

Twice I have somehow managed to connect a grapple to the overhead bar, how I don't know. Something akin to a thousand monkeys, tyepwriters and Shakespeare. Even when I did connect to the grapple she died, instead of smasihng into the corrugated door, she dies smashing onto the bank of search lights.

I hope someone can please help me before I go insane.

dont pul out all of youre hair. thas a shame. ;)

But in that cutscene when you jump it shows the buttons you need to press.

because you play it on the pc it could be the E that you need to press for the grapple hook.

Then you need to press to other buttons as soon as you see them.

if you are fast enough then you go further.

if you dont know witch buttons you need to press then read the instructions again to see wich button to juse.

i hope that you are helped by this.

and if you need more info just pm me.

let me know if it worked okay.

good luck!!! :)