Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Help?! I'm In the JAPAN LEVEL!!!!

His name is Takamoto, and he's pretty simple to beat once you learn how to do it. First you need to run behind one of those statues and climb a pipe that will lead you to the upper floor where you can confront Takamoto. You want to stay away from the lower floor because there are gun turrets down there.

You have to keep shooting him at all times, but at the same time dodge his green beams. When he shoots low beams, jump over them, when he shoots high beams, roll under them. When you get close to him, he'll shoot a vertical beam that's easy to avoid as long as you continue moving at all times. In the meantime you should be able to chase him around, but as long as you keep shooting him and dodging the hurtful beams, (using a medi-pack whenever you need one) you should do fine. It just takes practice.

Oh, and don't try to kick him. It doesn't work.

TIP:

When he shoots a green beam at you try hideing behind a statue

It is possible to stay on the first floor and kill him, thats how i did it my first time but i died seven times so i dont reccomend it unless you are an experinced raider. now i cando it no prob. ^_^