Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

Sign in to follow this  
BethanyCroft

I can't beet the first level

Ok no one laugh I can't beat the first level of Tomb Raider Anniversary i've got where the T-Rex is and beat that but i can't get any farther i know where to go i just can't get there i got up on the ruins but then i get stuck.Help :wub::angry2:

If it makes you feel better, you're actually in the third level, The Lost Valley. :P Also, I don't know exactly what you're having trouble with so it's difficult to help, but Stella's site - http://www.tombraiders.net/stella - is a website every Tomb Raider player should have in their bookmarks. Just go to the Anniversary section, click Walkthrough, select the level you want and look for the part where you're stuck. She'll tell you what to do.

Edited by Ragnarok

Thanks it's just after i got up on the ruins i get stuck and can't find were to go. :huh::wub:

I'm assuming you got to the top of the temple (using the underwater passage to reach it). When facing the valley, you go right... there's a few platforms you can jump to, with some pickups on the way! :)

Good luck!

BPanther

That level is mighty confusing. It's best to just walk around and explore the entire area when you get the chance.

I can get through that level easy now that I know my way around.

Thanks I think that should help. :woho::wub:

Edited by BethanyCroft