Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now?Let us know here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I used to be a member here a while back, I had a random name like Radioactive Polygon or something like that but forgot my log in details. Back again, nice to meet you all if I don't know you already n if I do, then I doubt you'll remember me anywayz lol. xD

Hey there, Welcome Back I'm Purple, and I just love your TR Siggy! :D

Edited by Purple

Hey everyone! I used to be a member here a while back, I had a random name like Radioactive Polygon or something like that but forgot my log in details. Back again, nice to meet you all if I don't know you already n if I do, then I doubt you'll remember me anywayz lol. xD

Oh, Radioactive Polygon, I remember you :)

Welcome back :D

My computer had a virus on it, and now i am in the process of fighting with dell for either they send me a new laptop, or they send me the correct CD with the right drivers on it. So I will be on very little in the next few weeks.

DK69

(Itried to start a new topic but either something is wrong with the board or if it is something with the computer i am using. Either way, sorry if I have posted this more then once)

• 4 weeks later...
home%20lco.jpg

hehehee! Hey, sorry I didn't write more in this note; y'all would not believe how long it took me to do such a simple image -- (I'm using an older computer since my main one is away for repair... Everything was dragging and getting stuck!)

After battling sleet-bearing winds and icy grounds, I'm ready for a good, hot meal, and a toasty bed. But I'll be seeing you 'round here again. Oh, thank you so much for your beautiful birthday wishes! Really warmed me heart, it did. larawinking.gif

home%20lco.jpg

hehehee! Hey, sorry I didn't write more in this note; y'all would not believe how long it took me to do such a simple image -- (I'm using an older computer since my main one is away for repair... Everything was dragging and getting stuck!)

After battling sleet-bearing winds and icy grounds, I'm ready for a good, hot meal, and a toasty bed. But I'll be seeing you 'round here again. Oh, thank you so much for your beautiful birthday wishes! Really warmed me heart, it did. larawinking.gif

Only thing that comes to my mind is:

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

:lol: Welcome back sis!!!! So happy! :D

BPanther