Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

OH MY GOD LARA IS 38

Raider Man

http://www.freewebs.com/mmxcalibur/laracroft.htm

I've just started to explore the websites and I found this, it must be an off-topic because its not talking about Lara only, you can find all your love famous characters, but one question, is Lara really 38 or younger?

OH MY GOD!!! How is she going to make a very hard adventure searching for her mother and have new moves and new things with her weak body?

Lara doesn't have an age anymore; she is like James Bond now and she doesn't age :D Besides, 40 isn't exactly ancient so she isn't ready for an old age home yet :smiley:

I agree. If she was a Mother there'd be an appropriate abreviation for her, but I won't divulge it here. :woho:

*walks the tight rope of professionalism* :woho:

I agree. If she was a Mother there'd be an appropriate abreviation for her, but I won't divulge it here. :woho:

*walks the tight rope of professionalism* :woho:

LOL!

:lol:

Well she isn't a mom so we won't be saying anything about that. I can't believe it! Well, okay now that everyone's saying she doesn't have an age I can, but Jame's Bond has his girls. Why can't Lara get some guys?

:blink:

I think if she saw this she'd say she didn't need any.

:rolleyes:

Which she doesn't.

You don't stop raiding tombs when you get old, you get old when you stop raiding tombs.

'Nuff said.

OH MY GOD!!! How is she going to make a very hard adventure searching for her mother and have new moves and new things with her weak body?

Lol! It's a a game remember that so anything is possible besides it be boring if she retired, I love Ms. Croft even if she was a gazillion years old :woho:

>Purple<

If Harrison Ford's still at it at 65...

LMAO!

That's very true. Go Croft and Jones!

:woho:

Lara looks like she can live longer than him, though. And I agree with Purple.

;)

Guest Fusion

can you image lara jumping to ledges at the age of 109 all wrinkly and hunched backed with her knobbly knees and hairy chin :unsure: even the panthers would run

can you image lara jumping to ledges at the age of 109 all wrinkly and hunched backed with her knobbly knees and hairy chin :unsure: even the panthers would run

*GASP*

Don't say such things, Fusion. It's blasphemy!

:lol:

We are all talk about the age of her, can anybody please just move this subject to the tomb radier legacy?

And BTW, its an imagination girl and I can tell that, but things will get worse after years, I love LARA that you can imagine how much, more than our solar system, more and more, but it would be a little serious if she get old, just think about it, its funny when she still discovers and continue adventuring with her grandma's body, and also her moves is publishing more and more with her weakend body, why doesn't another girl takes her role, like she loves Lara alot when she was young and Lara died without completing all her adventures as this girl will continue just for Lara. Thats just a little idea and its my opinion what about your guys, and please sorry for retelling that please move this to the TR Legacy and thanks.

We are all talk about the age of her, can anybody please just move this subject to the tomb radier legacy?

Your wish is my command ;)

It would be better for CD and Eidos to keep just ignoring Lara's age than for another character to take over the role, IMO. I'm rather attached to Lara :D That's the advantage of having an animated character; you don't have to worry about her ageing.

Lara doesn't have an age anymore; she is like James Bond now and she doesn't age :D Besides, 40 isn't exactly ancient so she isn't ready for an old age home yet :smiley:

can I just say, bless you Shrensh for pointing out that 40 isn't ancient!

oh boy here we go again with the Lara's daughter thing...

:D^_^;):lol:

What's that supposed to mean?!

:unsure:

Did she secretely have a kid? How could she have kept something like that from the company and her fans?!

I'm kidding...but that would be interesting...wouldn't it?

What's that supposed to mean?!

:unsure:

Did she secretely have a kid? How could she have kept something like that from the company and her fans?!

I'm kidding...but that would be interesting...wouldn't it?

I said something several times in different forums including this one about Lara and a daughter thing and no one believed me... now where I put that thing at....

:mellow:

Lara's like James Bond.

Grow old, get young again with a new voice, grow old, get young again all of a sudden.

I swear, 007 doesn't have an age, why should Lara?

Yes I am with you Lara-IWANNABE-LARA It would be interesting, imagine that she saw Larson again and Lasron don't know any idea of what kind of girl she is and finally he will discover, what kind of reaction he will get, and just replace Larson to Kurtis, THE STORYLINE WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

And Special thanks to you Shrensh :D

Edited by Raider Man

Guest Fusion

Talking about Lara being young again then old then young, makes her sound like some sort of timelord, now that would be good to watch lara and her tardis :P

Sorry, but I don't agree with you, just say that she had been discovered the scion when she was lets say 20 years old? But then the time is running, and after years, she made a new adventure in underworld, while they changed her into small age what would we say? She is 30 years and she helped her mother from underworld when she was 40? Thats what make the stroy become really weird is you understand what I mean.

Edited by Raider Man