Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

New Lara pics from Playstation Magazine

Shrensh

What's important:

- wetsuit - looks great on her! Glad we don't have to fight against time and drown her! (Sorry, Shrensh.. I know you would love to kill her like that again :smiley:). Apparently she's got an oxygen bottle!

- Sonar system! - Amazing;

- Spear gun, sticky grenades and tranquilliser gun;

- "Getting rid of the squi involves leaping from ledges and poles.." - So you can't just kill it! lol This make it more challenging and interesting!

wooohooo! This is great stuff! Can't wait to play!!

BPanther

Those sticky grenades sound like fun ^_^ I wonder if they will stick to Lara...

The sonar system sounds interesting too, although I hope the gadgets don't take over the game too much. Hopefully the spear gun is easier to use than the ones from TR2 and 3. I hated using those things :blink:

Guest Fusion

:( i got excited when i read the title, but I've already read this article. This is from playstation aswell they naturally going to push the PS3 but i'd imagine since its not next gen that it will look the same on all other platforms. The pictures aren't that good here but they look AMAZING otherwise

here is another image I found

80v8psocopy.jpg

Edited by Fusion

I like that they've said that they've overhauled the camera system. Anniversary was a bit awkward at times and you occasionally had to make leaps of faith into thin air and just pray there was a ledge behind Lara for her to grab onto. It caused me a fair bit of stress when it occasionally turned out that there was in fact not a ledge for Lara to grab onto :smiley:

Great Job guys they are the best we've seen online so far!!!

I used a very big and expensive scanner my work B) which I unfortunately may not have access to any longer after August when we move buildings :(

Thanks for the article Shrensh!!

I don't really like the design of her wetsuit this time around. It's not terribly bad or anything, I just think I'd be wearing a bit more protection if I were facing blood thirsty animals and jagged rocks...then again she does wear short shorts out of water :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing some videos of this game in action!!!

MsC

Omg, I'm hyperventilating again.

This really looks like Tomb Raider again! I mean, the last few games were amazing, but this underwater stuff looks INCREDIBLE!

I've always hated having to swim for long periods of time in video games, but I am really really excited about this!

:( i got excited when i read the title, but I've already read this article. This is from playstation aswell they naturally going to push the PS3 but i'd imagine since its not next gen that it will look the same on all other platforms. The pictures aren't that good here but they look AMAZING otherwise

here is another image I found

80v8psocopy.jpg

Perfect indeed!

LMAO!

:wub:^_^:lol:

That wetsuit's A-MAZING! All these new pics. coming out every couple of weeks are really taking a toll on my heart rate!

:rolleyes:

WOOHOO!

• 4 weeks later...

LOL!!! I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAAAAIIITTT!!!

Thanks Shrensh sooo much for the news!!