Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Tombraider.com Updated!

Laraman

20 June 2008 - Eidos Interactive today have updated the official Tomb Raider website - www.tombraider.com - with a bundle of Tomb Raider Underworld delights. The Tomb Raider Underworld theme tune is available for download which contains music that will be well-known to the fans while bringing something new to the music. Also available are 2 new screenshots from Underworld; a new blog from Eric Lindstrom detailing the story; a poll asking which weapon you love most and also a new podcast with Troels Follman. Head out now to grab these juicy delights Tomb Raider fans!

Thanks for the information, Laraman!

So excited about this now...and the game is becoming a lot more varied than I thought it was going to...now we have Thor's artefact...this is all very exciting news! Can't wait for November, baby!

MsC

• 2 weeks later...
Have you got a source for this Mike, as I've heard the 15th of July from loads of people on various forums, and the 18th is the first I've heard of it?

Thanks,

MsC

July 15th is the start of the E3 Electronic Show but Eidos won't release it to the public until July 18th.

Now where I put those photos I took at E3 2000?

:mellow:

I didn't know where else to post this...

[url=http://www.g4tv.com/g4/press/224/G4_PRESENTS_UNPRECENDETED_WEEKLONG_PRIMETIME_COVERAGE_AS_THE_OFFICIAL_BROADCASTE

R_OF_THE_2008_E3_MED%20IA__BUSINESS_SUMMIT.html]E3 TRU demo[/url

It looks like on Wed. they will have the TRU demo, but I don't know if that includes trailer.

I didn't know where else to post this...

[url=http://www.g4tv.com/g4/press/224/G4_PRESENTS_UNPRECENDETED_WEEKLONG_PRIMETIME_COVERAGE_AS_THE_OFFICIAL_BROADCASTE

R_OF_THE_2008_E3_MED%20IA__BUSINESS_SUMMIT.html]E3 TRU demo[/url

It looks like on Wed. they will have the TRU demo, but I don't know if that includes trailer.

HOLY COW!

The dude is right!

Tomb Raider is scheduled to be revealed tomorrie!

THE 16TH! 6:00 TO 9:00 PM ON G4 :blink::woho::excl::woho:

ALSO IT WILL BE SHIPPED NOVEMBER 18TH TO NORTH AMERICA!

go here

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3475.html

THX WOLF!

Edited by tombraiderguy's back

What we didn't already know, muahha.

The Story & Features

16th Jul 2008

DESCRIPTION

Designed specifically to take advantage of thelatest technologies Tomb Raider: Underworld represents a newadvancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer LaraCroft explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with anincredible attention to detail resulting in breathtakinghigh-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable worldand delivers a new level of challenge and choice.

STORY

For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weaponof the Norse god Thor. Legend holds that he who wields the hammer hasthe power to smash mountains into valleys and the strength to destroyeven the gods. For more than a thousand years it has existed only as amyth…until now.

In an ancient ruin on the floor of the MediterraneanSea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythicalhammer. As she attempts to unravel the secrets behind these myths,Lara’s perilous journey leads her toward a forgotten power that, ifunleashed, could lay waste to all civilization.

FEATURES

Master your surroundings:Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities andutilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.

Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancientmysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozenislands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.

What Can Lara Do?:Lara’s skill-set has been drastically expanded to incorporate actionsyou would expect of a fearless, athletic adventurer. Lara now performs1700 moves and is a far more intuitive character to control.

Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Eachlevel is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactiveenvironmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area issolved.

New range of combat options: Choose to pacify orkill, target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system,and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.

New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara’s upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:

• Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool that emits anactive sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara’s surroundings, perfectfor uncovering hidden items and locations.

• Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with ahigh-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wallruns and manipulating objects within the environment.

• All-terrain motorbike: Built to handle everything from the jungles of Mexico to the icy glaciers of the Arctic.

Tomb Raider: Underworld will be released for Xbox 360,PLAYSTATION®3, Games for Windows, Wii™, PlayStation®2, Nintendo DS onthe 18th of November in the USA and the 21st of November for Europe.Keep an eye on tombraider.com for all the latest and exclusive news,screenshots, podcasts and trailers from Tomb Raider: Underworld andCrystal Dynamics.

http://tombraider.com/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.69

On top of what Mike has posted (Thank you, by the way), they've also launched a miniature 'sub-site' for lack of a better word on www.tombraider.com under the 'Games' section. Then click on the big Underworld banner.

Nothing new is on it yet that we don't already know about, but it's worth checking up on it once in a while!

Direct link: Tomb Raider Mini-site

MsC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...