• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. It was good and its what I expected it to be for a prequel. Oh and I discovered that

Kate Beckinsale is in this movie, she makes a cameo appearance at the very end...which is also the beginning of Underworld.

I finally saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. It was good and its what I expected it to be for a prequel. Oh and I discovered that

Kate Beckinsale is in this movie, she makes a cameo appearance at the very end...which is also the beginning of Underworld.

I borrowed the DVD of this from work today, wasn't sure whether to or not so pleased you liked it.

We went to see Star Trek on Monday and really enjoyed it - I would definately recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the trailer for Blood: The Last Vampire. It looks horrible. The anime version will always be better.

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince and Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen on the other hand, look purely awesome, lol.

Edited by Morpheanne

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in IMAX format..but it was still an awesome movie. J7 was right too, don't leave your seat in the last 30 minutes. But I say don't leave your seat at all.

Hey guys, I know this is a bit late, but I did go see Drag Me To Hell and I found it as a very good movie. Sam Raimi has outdone himself once again. I definitely want to go see it again. I give it 5 out of 5 stars for sure.

Yep, we enjoyed this one too - although some parts were hilarious particularly

the speaking goat part!

good stuff - looking forward to Harry Potter this month :lol:

Just saw Public Enemies with Johnny Depp. Pretty good movie I like all of the old fashion costumes(especially those old guns which you hear a lot of). Its a little slow to start but in the end it really grabs you. Johnny is golden as Dillinger and Christian Bale holds his own(though they only have one scene together. I give it 4 out of 5 stars

Edited by Jolie752

• 2 weeks later...

I rented the movie Push. I liked the special effects used in it, but the storyline could've been better. That's just my take on the movie, I'm sure there will be others that like it more.

I give it a 2.5 out of 5 stars

I saw Push in the movie theatres. I liked the movie on the whole, but thought they overdid a bit of stuff, especially with Dakota Fanning's character's attitude. Some things were surprises, at least, but I thought it would be a bit more exciting. I'll probably watch it again, now that it's out on DVD, but I don't think I'll add it to my collection.

Andrea and I been trying to watch the Push DVD for 2 nights now - we can only bear about 20 min of it and then we turn it off.

We got as far as Dakota and the Guy meeting the Girl they are supposed to save and I don't think we will watch the rest.

This movie lifted so much stuff from other better films it's not even funny!!

You want to see people using pyschic powers to make each other's head explode ?

Go watch Scanner - a much better film !!

Edited by J7Dadda

Knowing is good, I liked that one.

I've been to see 'The Hangover' - Pretty funny that was, and I saw 'Bruno' - Not so funny. If you liked Borat, you'll like Bruno, but, alot of this film is just over-the-top, and, pretty rude, don't send the kiddies to it, like someone I know is, lol.

Tron Legacy

(sequel to 1982 Tron)

e6710443094256.gif

Quicktime-

640 x 268: http://wdmp-wdsmp.rd.llnw.net/wdsmp/TRON/V...ptTest_High.mov

480 x 200: http://wdmp-wdsmp.rd.llnw.net/wdsmp/TRON/V...eptTest_Low.mov

Windows Media-

640 x 268: http://wdmp.rd.llnwd.net/wdsmp/TRON/VFXCon...ptTest_High.wmv

480 x 200: http://wdmp.rd.llnwd.net/wdsmp/TRON/VFXCon...eptTest_Low.wmv

High Definition-

480p (92.2 MB)

720p (173.5 MB)

1080p (244.8 MB)

Edited by J7Dadda

I saw Harry Potter last friday night and I loved it. :wub:

Can't wait til next year and The Deathly Hallows 1 movie

We saw it at the weekend and loved it too! I don't agree with the 'making 2 movies from one book' ending though - that's just pure greed if you ask me.

I also watched Iron Man on DVD last night - didn't think i'd like it but I thought it was great, Robert Downey Jr is just luscious.

:rolleyes:

We saw it at the weekend and loved it too! I don't agree with the 'making 2 movies from one book' ending though - that's just pure greed if you ask me.

I never read the book but I hear it's very long.... too long to fit it into one movie and keep everything from the book and not making it into a 5 hrs movie....

:mellow: