Guested Account

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The Monster Hunter series began back in 2004 on PlayStation 2. Since then, it's had five main entries to the series and heaps of spin-offs. The latest entry is Monster Hunter World, which I think is where this film takes a lot of inspiration and is loosely based on.

Paul W.S. Anderson also made the first Mortal Kombat film in 1995.

I'll see Monster Hunter, it looks like a decent watch, even though I think I'll just see Milla as Alice!

Did you see a new Resident Evil film has been announced? It's apparently going to be a series reboot. There's also another animated film coming to Netflix.

Edited by Morph

Furiosa prequel in develop.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/furiosa-mad-max-spinoff-george-miller-anya-taylor-joy-chris-hemsworth-1234596503/

Anya Taylor-Joy as Furiosa, the role immortalized by Charlize Theron in Mad Max Fury Road.

Anya Taylor-Joy is weird & scary looking!

HdU3pTjA tYNTygwz rJKeCQ5G Lqu9PHdW

Remember her from Morgan?

Anya Taylor-Joy is at this time seen in the New Mutants movie, part of the X-Men series. (blonde girl)

Edited by Guested Account

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finish the full mini-series of The Night Manager (2016)

Tom Hiddleston should be the next James Bond. Most people know him as Loki in the MCU movies. At 39 years old he is the right age.  Moore was 46 in his first Bond film, Connery 32, Dalton 41, Brosnan 42, HCraig 47, the idiot who quit after one film, 30.

The Expanse Season 5 !!!!

This show was started on SyFy and in 2018 while it was still broadcasting weekly new episodes, SyFy canceled it, saying it was too expensive to produce, never mind the incredible high viewers ratings.

So Amazon picked it up for a 4th season which aired a year ago on 12/13. At the end of the final episode of season 4, I never heard anything about a 5th season. The final episode also felt like it was it.

I just went to Amazon Prime and saw it. This is a nice surprise. New episodes every week on Wednesday through February 3. Three episodes are online now released today as part of the 5th season premiere. IMDB has a 6th season listed beginning a year from now.

I hope they continue it. It's based on a series of novels, each one 500-600 pages long. There are 8 novels available with a 9th due in October 2021. Each season has been one novel: first season = first novel, second season = second novel, etc. There should be 4 more season at least or more if more novels are published after the new one in 2021 and Amazon is willing to continue to produce them. Amazon has billion of $. They can afford the production costs.

This Korean 10 episodes mini-series landed on Netflix this morning. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11612120/

The trailer at IMDB looks like a Resident Evil movie. I wonder if it has anything to do with this early 1989 Capcom video game with the same title, a game that supposedly inspired the 1996 Capcom Resident Evil video games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Home_(video_game)