Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

I have all of the gold rewards, well i'm pretty sure i do. :unsure: If I don't then i used to,(in fact i was 98% done with the game :angry2: ) but then I accidently saved a new game on that file and had to start all over.I have most of the silver and bronze rewards.

Guest Fusion

I got all of them. I was missing one for ages (Bolivia, other side of the swinging chain)

LOL!!! That was for the second time I looked it by mistakenly when moved left into the rope want to come back and take the other reward behind the water LOL! :D

Ok lets see

Level 1: took me 3 hours and half to search for all the secrets. And finally I got them all.

Level 2: took me 3 hours and half also, the last gold reward was really hard and finally I found it.

Level 3: took me 5 hours

Level 4: took me 7 hours

Level 5: took me 6 hours and I took many time for searching for the last reward oh! God it was very hard, and now I still didn't complete it, I am now at level 6, when I finish them all I am going back to the Annivarsary and start all over again searching for the rewards and I am very tired. :(

I hope underworld would have bonus levels, do they must make level editor in these TR new versions? LOL! Ofcourse not why I am asking since I know the answer. :D

ME too, The Secrets in Croft Manors was very easy, but the 6th, and 7th are very hard to find all rewards, but I got 100% now so I can play with her Bikini in black color custome LOL!! :woho:

Edited by Raider Man

I had to go through the game several times before i finally found them all. I even completed the time trials before i found all the rewards. Some of the gold rewards are hard to find.

hmm.. mine it's not compele yet, it still 97%.

but the first I got to start all over again cuzz my memory card get curoputed..

soo i got to start all over again..

at Bolivia: complete (even time trial)

Peru : gold reward still not get it

Japan: complete

Ghana: silver reward not done

Kazakhastan: still search for gold and final bronze reward..

england : one more bronze reward

Nepal: not complete all rewards

even the croft manor not done, gotta found the last silver reward. :rolleyes:

well i have almost all rewards except the gold reward from Bolivia..i cannot take it!and is not work after youtube wal. :blink: