Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

New trailer - No text

BPanther

Guest Fusion

I got the answers here

Before we start everyone load you videos of the last trailer and skip it to the very start of the best scene with Zip and pause. then read below and keep clicking pause

Ok, The first frame in the scene, that is Winston and Zip standing at the front door of croft manor. Zip Aims a shot at lara and misses then he aims again and you can see Winston moving the gun away, she then says "drop it Zip or I'll drop you" then there is a gun shot which must be Zip shooting Winston... You can see Winston's hand on Zips arm oh and its definitely Croft Manor cause there is a lamp on fire behind lara

:o

Watch your video's if you dont believe me and I got a pic

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5687/1001360mo5.jpg sorry about quality LCD screen

This theory is a LCO exclusive I read around before I found this out no one else has noticed this

Edited by Fusion

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that surprised that Natla is coming back. I always kinda figured she would. I had the assumption that the plot between TRA and Legend would soon merge. And of course, when it does, it becomes very complicated, and for Lara, very personal too. I think that's what this whole thing is about... it's become very much more personal now.

I won't be surprised in the least when Amanda pops up again either. After all, Lara did let her live at the end of Legend. It's just a matter of time now.

Natla is also going to be the second play through, I mean exactly as AoD with Kurtis, Natla will be also the same, who knows maybe she's good now! And if she's a god, Lara says she wants to find the hummer to kill the god, but who's that god is going to be, and please when you say god say Demon and please Lara :S Because there is no god only one god, so that they are all demon only ONE GOD Our loved one!! So please! And thanks!

I got the answers here

Before we start everyone load you videos of the last trailer and skip it to the very start of the best scene with Zip and pause. then read below and keep clicking pause

Ok, The first frame in the scene, that is Winston and Zip standing at the front door of croft manor. Zip Aims a shot at lara and misses then he aims again and you can see Winston moving the gun away, she then says "drop it Zip or I'll drop you" then there is a gun shot which must be Zip shooting Winston... You can see Winston's hand on Zips arm oh and its definitely Croft Manor cause there is a lamp on fire behind lara

:o

Watch your video's if you dont believe me and I got a pic

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5687/1001360mo5.jpg sorry about quality LCD screen

This theory is a LCO exclusive I read around before I found this out no one else has noticed this

What you're saying is conjecture, you don't necessarily know that's exactly what happens as the camera pans away; as far as we can tell it could be Lara taking a shot at Zip to protect Winston.

And yes, the theory is that Natla is the God, since she cannot die apparantely, so the only weapon powerful enough to even possibly kill her would be Thor's Hammer.

Interestingly, does this also mean that Tihocan and Qualopec cannot die? Tihocan's tomb was empty afterall when Lara searched for it, and Qualopec moved as Lara ran away from his tomb. Will she search for them to help destroy Natla? Or will she have to kill them too?

MsC

Guest Fusion

I guess now we know why Lara's twin pistols were lying on Zip's computer desk. They were trying to "tell us something".

;-)

well someone said that the position of the pistols is a salute. if Zip aimed a shot at Lara why would she be saluting him. Its most probably Winston that is dead although you cant see it its most plausible...

I don't see the point in killing Winston it's not like he can't just pull the box from him... I don't think he would put up much of a fight. Plus Zip has been loyal forever it has to be a spell or a double or something I just don't see hiim turning on her without some outside hand in it.

Guest Fusion

but tombraider to some degree isnt about magic and spells (excalibur is a powerful sword, Merlin is a myth as they say in game. Natla is supposedly a god)

Edited by Fusion

Guest Fusion
I really hope Zip isn't a bad guy. I wonder if he's really shooting at Lara or something behind her.

This is co confusing!!! :wacko:

I really need to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well what you can see is

he shoots and misses, (or maybe shooting something behind) lara turns then Winston puts his hand on Zip's arm (maybe to push it, maybe to say stop.) Then Lara says "drop it..."

But these are all assumptions... we cannot know for SURE what actually happens right now. All we know is that Zip, Lara, Natla, and Winston are all involved.

Here's the thing... Zip may only be trying to stop Lara from grabbing the hammer. Maybe he believes that it's too powerful and he doesn't want Lara to risk using something so dangerous. But Winston intervenes because he doesn't want either of them to be hurt. In which case, Lara may wound Zip. Or she may kill him. Or Zip may kill Winston. Or Winston may even kill Zip! Or who knows, maybe Alister walks out of the shadows and takes a shot at Lara and they all end up in a faceoff with some doves flying around like a John Woo movie.

The point is that we aren't meant to know what happens next... we have to play the game to find out. And I personally don't want to know until I do get the game. It's exciting, I can't wait to see how the storyline plays out. Honestly I feel like I've seen a bit too much of the game already... like I may have already spoiled some surprises for myself, and I don't want to ruin anymore of the game.

Though I do admit, it is fun thinking of scenarios to follow that cutscene.

I have a feeling that everything is going to come together in the end. And I highly HIGHLY doubt that this is the end of Tomb Raider. Crystal Dynamics has only made 3 games, and it's bringing in the money faster than you can say "Beans on toast". It's just getting very complicated, but it may even have a "to be continued" ending.

Whatever it is... it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Oh and btw, I sure wouldn't mind taking another whack at Natla. That woman is some kinda freaky. And I think that technically she IS considered a god. Since she once ruled over Atlantis... and you know, she wanted to recreate it and all, and she had mystical powers and she's tough and virtually unkillable... you know how it is.

Oh hey, thanks man.

LOL i hate things that jump and love them but Tom is right by sucking it up and being the best damn Tomb Raider uhhhhh.... I mean Archaeologist you can be!

:ninja::smiley:

:login: shoot

:grin: and swing your way to the gold!

CANT WAIT! :woho:

Edited by tombraiderguy is back

Those spiders remind me of Tomb Raider 2... that level scared the crap out of me!

I like the scariness though, I hope it does give me a start here and there. Luckily, I'm not scared of spiders. As a matter of fact, spiders fear me. They know that I'm a bounty hunter(yes, I get paid to kill spiders. The pregnant ones cost more). LOL

But I do NOT do crickets...

Edited by TRXpert

Those spiders remind me of Tomb Raider 2... that level scared the crap out of me!

I like the scariness though, I hope it does give me a start here and there. Luckily, I'm not scared of spiders. As a matter of fact, spiders fear me. They know that I'm a bounty hunter(yes, I get paid to kill spiders. The pregnant ones cost more). LOL

But I do NOT do crickets...

LOL I'm not a big fan of spiders either! I noticed them in the very first, low quality, video and wasn't that happy! Msc. Croft and I talked about them too! But I agree that it they give that moment some special effects, why not? That's what TR is all about anyway! ;)

BPanther

LOL I'm not a big fan of spiders either! I noticed them in the very first, low quality, video and wasn't that happy! Msc. Croft and I talked about them too! But I agree that it they give that moment some special effects, why not? That's what TR is all about anyway! ;)

BPanther

You're not that happy? :wacko: I'm terrified :blink:

I actually am arachnophobic (Quite badly) and I've yet to actually do the giant spider bit in TR2...I can handle tiny small ones in video games but big large ones?! I'll just close my eyes and shoot and jump randomly :mellow:

Thanks for the new high quality one, Tom, it's nice to see it without the bad framerate...Lara looks awesome!

MsC

Well I rather like spiders (provided they don't try to crawl on me... eek!), so I'd totally play the spider bits for the arachnophobes on the board :lol: As long as something jumps out of the shadows and causes me to scream like a little girl and start randomly mashing buttons in a total panic I'll be happy :D

OK! When I saw that video I remember something about Xena the warrior princess when her body had been stolen by Callisto!

Well my idea is she is Lara but not the real Lara, Its only the body of Lara, but its Natla, and maybe Zip wants to kill her but he is not good enough as Lara and Natla, and Natla start to kill Zip, who knows!!!

Hope I am right!! :( I wont let them get fight!

Edited by Raider Man