Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

New and need help please!

Hi i'm new here! I don't know what i'm doing wrong on the Midas Palace level.

I'm at the point where I'm in a room with pillar type levels that release fire.

I'm trying to get the relic-I know you only have a short amount of time to pull the lever, swim back to the other side, jump across the different levels, traverse round one and jump up then across but I've tried it so many times...and always just fail to make it in time.

Is there anything I can do to make it across easier or do it any quicker because it's driving me up the wall?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!!

X

I recently replayed that level, and believe me... I feel your pain.

It's very frustrating, but I don't know what to tell you.

I guess just make sure there are no crocs in the water first, kill any if you find them. Always keep pressing the triangle button(on ps2) whenever you can so that she swims, climbs, and swings faster. And practice as much as possible.

Practice climbing and swinging and swimming and all of that at Croft Manor if you have to.

I've got to the point where I continuously press the triangle button nearly constantly throughout the game. I don't even notice I'm doing it anymore, it's just how I play it now, and it's a good habit too, because it also prevents her from losing her grip.

This is a really hard part and like the others said, there aren't many advices for this, except to keep trying.

After saving the same, this is how I did it: jump backwards to the other and swim really fast (sprint key, not sure which one you're using for this) on the right side of the pilar to the ledge she can climb to get out of the water. Run and start all the jumps. Make sure you're on full health and ignore the flames, even if they hurt you a bit. Just keep jumping!

Good luck and welcome to LCO,

BPanther

Yeah that's a good tip!

Don't go a longer way just to avoid the flames. Walk through them if you have to.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...