Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

YouTube

Purple

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not an expert on iPhones or anything, but it may be that the Apple logo that comes up when the phone is switched on is backwards and the name "tPhone" comes up. Also the leaf on the Apple logo on the back seems to be facing the wrong way.

It also may be the warning on the back that says "Notice:iPhone is the world mark registered by Apple Inc in USA. Waring it will break the law without authorized by Apple Inc if you use 'iPhone' logo on any electronic products".

:smiley:

• 2 weeks later...
Damn I got to get one of those IPhones!!

With so many functions and uses, why would anyone not want one?!?

:woho::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXNoB3t8vM

Because it costs more than my bills do. $500 - I'm sorry.

However, if it did do all those things like in that video, I may consider it. :P

Also, you can only get it with AT&T (formerly Cingular) which SUCKS in my area.

Guest Fusion

The comments on the Mika Paris story towards the bottom are horrible, Also I wanted the I phone but then I found out you can make one all you need is the .cab files and you have the same background and icons with a little ebay shopping mod it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah how do they change one face into another thats cool! lol

Go to 1 minute 29 seconds, its Catherine Tate :lol:;)

LOL!!!! :D:D:D:D

**** YOU HASSAN NASSRALLAH!!!

He is the Demon of the TERRORISM!!! WE ALL ARE KICK HIM OUT OF OUR RELIGION OF MUSLIM HE IS NOTHING!!!!

Bassmat Wattan is the one of the funny show in our channel Lebanese Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQAnJdLh7c&NR=1

This! You will don't understand but its a song for Hassan Mockenary

Guest Fusion

Vampire on Jerry Springer Video Here (Freaky, especially the end) It's kind of worrying 1st What would you do if he was in your street. 2nd Is he safe mentally? :unsure: It seems to me that he was sexually abused and hes mentally addled by the experiance. :wacko:

And what is the fascination with Jerry Springer. He doesnt really help people just humiliates them and then he insults them and you can see it in the people who are on they want to punch him. And why does someone always get naked :lol: and wrestle. :mellow:

The Potter Puppet Pals in "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"
lol catchy :lol: Edited by Fusion

I'm in the process of cleaning up the posts from the beginning of this thread, since it's 12 pages. If you see your post has been edited or deleted it's because the video(s) were removed due to terms of service violations or they were removed by the user who posted them. Any posts commenting on those vids are also gone.

I'm having fun checking out all the links, since I haven't seen some of them...keep 'em coming! ;)