LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

YouTube

Purple

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I think it's pretty obvious. If the videos were removed it's because of its content. As you well stated, it involved getting naked. As you well know from other situations, we don't allow this in LCO. We've deleted the post twice. I hope we don't have to do it again.

I've deleted the posts related with this issue.

BPanther

I think it's pretty obvious. If the videos were removed it's because of its content. As you well stated, it involved getting naked. As you well know from other situations, we don't allow this in LCO. We've deleted the post twice. I hope we don't have to do it again.

I've deleted the posts related with this issue.

BPanther

I assumed it was deleted because it was in the wrong forum outside of a similar thread.

Why don't you take a look in the LCO goodies section.

Rhona Mitra's Hit Song "Getting Naked"

I ask once again, could this be the case that Planet Croft doesn't want to give up its video?

I'd like to think he did ask permission first.

I assumed it was deleted because it was in the wrong forum outside of a similar thread.

Why don't you take a look in the LCO goodies section.

Rhona Mitra's Hit Song "Getting Naked"

I ask once again, could this be the case that Planet Croft doesn't want to give up its video?

I'd like to think he did ask permission first.

Like I said to you via PM, mods can MOVE posts. If your post was in the wrong place we would have moved it and not delete it. But you could have sent a pm to us asking.

I don't know why that video was removed. But if it was, there's a very good reason for it. Either content or because someone didn't ask for permission, it's not important. Both of those reasons also mean we won't allow it here. And in this case, we're telling you that you don't have permission to post it.

Again, the one in the LCO goodies section is the official video. If you want this one so badly, find other means to look for it ;)

BPanther

Like I said to you via PM, mods can MOVE posts. If your post was in the wrong place we would have moved it and not delete it. But you could have sent a pm to us asking.

I don't know why that video was removed. But if it was, there's a very good reason for it. Either content or because someone didn't ask for permission, it's not important. Both of those reasons also mean we won't allow it here. And in this case, we're telling you that you don't have permission to post it.

Again, the one in the LCO goodies section is the official video. If you want this one so badly, find other means to look for it ;)

BPanther

As I said in my PM, that bit of media is a song not a video.

The very same song sung by the very same person on the video.

Like before, files were not posted on the forum itself.

To play the video you must exit LCO.

• 1 month later...

For all you kitty lovers (hey, who doesn't love 'em?) here's a video I found with 2 utterly cute kitties "talking" to each other in they're "meow meow purr meow" dialect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Oh, Sherry link, J7...saw Journey on super big plasma screen in walmart yesterday while I was shopping for Father's Day & stopped to watch them. My daughter was like...who are they? :lol: I was a huge Journey/Steve Perry fan back in the 80's...even bought a Journey's greatest hits cd last year. ;)

Check this out if you're a Nine Inch Nails fan:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...