Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Purple

YouTube

Yeah, man! :( I uploaded a video of Those Talented Ladies j7 loves so much and now they said they will not allow them. You cannot upload music videos, shows, or trailers that weren't of your creation. WTF is that?!

BTW, thanks for my siggy Purple!!! ^_^

YouTube got purchased by Google and now Google is in charge and they will not allow anything that is copyrighted or violent or too sexy:

tv clips, news clips, clips from movies, clips from music videos, homemade video using copyrighted music in the background, homemade video spoofing a real movie (a member at another forum made a video of himself spoofing the matrix movies BUT he did not use any ACTUAL clips from the REAL Movie and it's been removed)

Google thought they could make a ton of money and expand their horizon by purchasing YouTube, a real popular internet site BUT

now with all these new rules they put in place, IT WILL JUST BE A MATTER OF TIME all the regular YouTube Uploaders and Users are going to look for another FREE Video Hosting site that has NO Rules.

:rolleyes:

YouTube got purchased by Google and now Google is in charge and they will not allow anything that is copyrighted or violent or too sexy:

tv clips, news clips, clips from movies, clips from music videos, homemade video using copyrighted music in the background, homemade video spoofing a real movie (a member at another forum made a video of himself spoofing the matrix movies BUT he did not use any ACTUAL clips from the REAL Movie and it's been removed)

Google thought they could make a ton of money and expand their horizon by purchasing YouTube, a real popular internet site BUT

now with all these new rules they put in place, IT WILL JUST BE A MATTER OF TIME all the regular YouTube Uploaders and Users are going to look for another FREE Video Hosting site that has NO Rules.

:rolleyes:

Yea Google iz taken overz the worldz!!! :lol:

One of Susan's greatest moments:

Susan and Karl are the first two you see. Val and Lyn are the next two you see. Lou and then Darren. Then Libby and Izzy. The video seems to be acting up for me just now so apologies if it does for anyone else. EDIT: If it does act up, let the video fully load and then skip past the minute and second it stops at (unless, it's the end of the video of course, LoL) and it should work fine =)

One of Susan's greatest moments:

Susan and Karl are the first two you see. Val and Lyn are the next two you see. Lou and then Darren. Then Libby and Izzy. The video seems to be acting up for me just now so apologies if it does for anyone else.

I haven't seen it for a month or two..but they're back together again now aren't they? :lol:

Loving Catherine Tate too TR252! Did you catch the new series opener? Loved the nan, of course but also loved the new 'I can do that' woman as the interpreter - hilarious!

:lol:

:lol: yeah! I missed last nights unfortunatly...

I heard the line ' How very dare you' line is back. I love it. :lol:

My latest Sailor Moon AMV

Helena

Artist~MCR

Anime~Sailor Moon

and:

Hate Me

Artist~Blue October

Hehe, and to finish it off:

All Around Me

Artist~Flyleaf

I was so bored that they actually turned out really good! AMV Spree :lol:

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Beautiful.... Thanks to Sparkle for sending it to me! *hugs*

BPanther

omg! that brings back such memories shrensh - thx for posting - lol!

I used to go round singing that song constantly!

WHAT ON EARTH! Check this out: :o

Penguin LAra Croft

Edited by AJ=TR
Removed invalid links

Tomb Raider - The Many Deaths of Lara Croft

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IV4F_07q8hc&amp...ted&search=

Legend Lara Deaths II

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xYTPy0XUqmI&amp...ted&search=

WHAT ON EARTH! Check this out: :o

Penguin LAra Croft

OMG lol, I loved that.

Here's another AMV:

The Letter

Sountrack~Silent Hill 3 ( Gotta love Silent Hill...and Japanese people ;) )

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Hello everybody! :D

I'm a YouTube member and my user name is UltraLara!

Here's a link to my profile http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UltraLara

I've made three TRL videos

I watch

Tomb Raider - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TombRaiderCentral - (Love TR)

The Adventures of VenetianPrincess - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=VenetianPrincess - (Interesting and funny)

Brookers - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Brookers - (FUNNY)

Channels

Edited by UltraLara

Hey Ultra Lara, I've moved your post to our YouTube thread. I'm a member at YouTube, but I only have two videos (I've posted them on LCO before, but if you're interested, my profile is here).

I've been meaning to post these couple of videos for a while now:

Edited by AJ=TR
Removed old link

Thanks LM :D Finally got around to putting my crimbo siggy together when our router died again today.

Here's a couple more:

How Matrix Revolutions should have ended.

How Star Wars should have ended.

:lol::lol:

Damn.. I wish Bill and Ted had really been in the Matrix.. that would have been boss!!!

wow!! Loved it!! thanks for that! :)

Some people were having problems watching the video so I hope this helps! :) ~~BPanther