Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

I dont know whether this has been posted...

I'm a bit disappointed it's not as long as Anniversary, as even I thought that was quite short, but still, I've re-played Legend and Anniversary hundreds of times so I won't be all that disappointed, but I hope the next game is longer.

Thanks for the videos.

MsC

I think that swimming moves are just goes wrong, concentrate on her when she swims, isnt she wierd?!!

What people seem to be forgetting is that what they showed at the Games Convention is Beta gameplay, so the game is not even finished yet, including animations and stuff to make it more fluid. That's probably the reason why we're not playing this demo at this moment, they're not gonna let the majority of the world play a beta version of the game, they'll wait until they're satisfied to show it to us in its final version.

And the leg swinging in TR2 was really un-realistic in my opinion (Not that Core had a choice with the current technology). That looked odd to me as I've never seen anyone shimmy like that.

MsC