Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

LCO NFL Fantalk 2008

Blade

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had that game on the TV's at the bowling alley tonight, i expected the Texans to do a bit better than that. Getting shut out is one thing, but to have it happen on your home field in the playoffs is unacceptable. It seems that the Chiefs want to do what the Royals did in baseball.

On 1/17/2016 at 3:26 PM, j7wild said:

I want to see Den-Car Super Bowl.

I would like that matchup as well, but have to take care of opponents first in conference championships. Panthers will be playing sunday night, i can't wait.

Although after the way Denver played last night, unless they have a 180 turnaround improvement, I doubt they will be able to beat those cheaters.

I want to see Denver go to the Super Bowl.

Whether Denver loses in the AFC championship or does win to go on to the Super Bowl, either one of them may very well be Peyton Manning's last NFL game.

I want the Broncos and Panthers in the Superbowl. I know how much Peyton likes to go up to the line and shout out some audible to change the play, Luke Kuechly will have to match that and get the defense to respond. It'll be a chess match for sure.

Cam Newton was named the NFL MVP for the 2015 season, here's an article and there's a photo gallery at the bottom:  http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Newton-Named-PFWA-MVP-Offensive-Player-of-the-Year/dd058a6c-7a8b-4636-93ad-6550819993a6

Congratulations to the Panthers for getting to Super Bowl 50. I don't need to watch the rest. Got to get children to night night. For as much as I want to see Peyton win another Super Bowl in what maybe his final game as a QB, I think I will go with the Panthers. There is no stopping them. I don't think even Denver's defense, currently #1 in the NFL, can stop them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sports media in general been killing Cam. How he left a post game interview, it had nothing to do with the questions asked.Cam was hearing the Broncos' Chris Harris jr. shouting about how they shut Cam down. Both teams should not have been interviewed in the same room, I watched the same game as you did James, and it made no sense that Cam didn't get down to get that fumble that he lost. At that time it was only 16-10, recovery of that fumble would've kept the Broncos out of  the end zone. Despite the turnovers the game didn't turn into a blowout. It was really about which team had the better defense, and the Broncos had it.

• 6 months later...

Football season has officially started tonight. Panthers at Broncos on NBC at 8:30pm/7:30pm central time. I am not looking at this game as a rematch, as Cam put it the Broncos are "our next opponent" Broncos have a rookie QB starting i do believe, gonna be interesting how he performs against the Panthers defense. Likewise i want to see the Panthers offense light up the scoreboard like they did last season, with Kelvin Benjamin back at WR, the Broncos D will have their work cut out for them. I'm not going to predict a score, i know how that can go. I'm looking forward to tonight, its been a long off season

• 1 month later...

Cam Newton is ruled out  (concussion) for tonight's game against the Buccaneers. It will be up to Derek Anderson to right the ship, and get the Panthers back on the winning track. After last weeks loss to Atlanta, the defense went through some changes. Its the secondary that must perform better.

• 3 months later...

So the local news programs here in NC have been asking Panthers fans who'd they cheer for in Super Bowl 51. Even though they;re division rivals, I have to pick the Falcons. I don't want to hear anything about the Patriots winning another SB. Tom Brady has never lost a game to the Falcons in his career, but this could be the first for him and i want it to happen. Although should the Falcons win it, that would leave the Panthers as the only team in the NFC south to not have won a SB.

Good match up and I think it will be a fun game to watch. My friend is a Jet fan and a season ticket holder to boot...

at least you didn't have to suffer through that season! The Patriots got into the Super Bowl without Tom Brady for the first four games so

with or without him they still win. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In 40 years of watching NFL football, I have never seen a game finish like the Minnesota vs. New Orleans NFC Divisional playoff game ended tonight! Amazing how Minnesota was able to score a 61 yard pass TD with less than 10 seconds left in regulation and New Orleans was up by 1 point and it looked like they (New Orleans) have won the game. It's truly not over until it's over!

• 7 months later...

Wait.... How can you take the ball from a failed field goal and run it back like a punt return?

We have seen 1000's of field goals and point after and why no one from the non kicking team ever stood in the end zone before - waiting to catch the ball if the field goal is no good and try to run it back for a TD?

At least in all the football games I've seen in 40 years, I have never seen this before.