Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

I've played the demo!

Tom@LCO

I've played it twice so far... Once in HD and once not in HD so I could record it.

It's amazing and a lot of fun! The new moves are cool and the puzzle was fun and also the enemies and critters

are interesting too.... The environments are really wild and vivid and the background audio is perfect ambiance.

I will be posting some clips in an hour or so I don't want to spoil it so I'll just edit the fun parts I enjoyed for viewing.

Stay tuned riipping as we speak! :woho:

PS: I had to buy a gold card XBox live membership to download it. I was actually disappointed I thought it would be free.

I guess it's all about the cash and something we need to get used to if we want stuff bad enough. I am assuming also

that the extra content won't be free either I hope the gold card will allow me to download without spending anymore.

I posted the first clip of some of the Xbox 360 Demo! I need practice before I post more lol

First Clip Tomb Raider News

that looks so Rad, Tom!!

Guess I can't download it because I don't have a XBox Live membership!!

:angry2:

btw-you have http://www.tombraidernews.xom/ in the link - guess you are excited about it!!

:lol:

Edited by J7Dadda

The Demo is free for those with a PS3 console.

I was told that the demo won't even be released on the Playstation store and that I'll have to download it for PC. Whether this is true or not I have yet to discover, however there is no mention of a PS3 demo on the net that I can see as fact.

Thanks for the video, Tom!

MsC

I was told that the demo won't even be released on the Playstation store and that I'll have to download it for PC. Whether this is true or not I have yet to discover, however there is no mention of a PS3 demo on the net that I can see as fact.

Oops, sorry my mistake. You're right.

Well, looking on the bright side, PC demo is free!