Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Download Tomb Raider Underworld Demo PC

Tom@LCO

Get the Tomb Raider Underworld Demo early!! here

I was told 5pm tomorrow GMT so I guess they leaked it early. If you have any problems you can get it from LCO at

1pm EST or 5pm GMT as I was told the time I could post it for download. If because of the leak I can post early I will

find out in the morning and post back here accordingly. Enjoy it looks great!!! :woho: LCO Link to Download

1.15 gig zipped specs are on the download page

Well we were told not to post until 5 pm GMT I abide by the rules that Eidos tells me and I do not link to torrents

which is basically doing the same thing I was told not to do just in another fashion. Go there but don't post it here.

Deleted by mods if you do and banned for a week at least.

5pm is good, since I'm going to be at work all day anyway, and we've been given permission to leave early because of the anti-capitalism demonstration / Halloween party that's going to be happening outside our building so I can even be home by 5 o'clock today :lol:

NOOOOOOOO

the demo doesnt work for me at all.

"failed to initialize direct3D with current settings"

im no idiot i know what to do but i did it all and nit wont work i mean i did everything

buffers, drivers and acceleration. Then I took all the stuff off the demo like the graphics and the reflections still nothing...

for now im saying SCREW IT!

NOOOOOOOO

the demo doesnt work for me at all.

"failed to initialize direct3D with current settings"

im no idiot i know what to do but i did it all and nit wont work i mean i did everything

buffers, drivers and acceleration. Then I took all the stuff off the demo like the graphics and the reflections still nothing...

for now im saying SCREW IT!

Same here. That really is annoying. I waited for almost an hour for it to download and I can't play!!!

Edited by ●Dark

Same here. That really is annoying. I waited for almost an hour for it to download and I can't play!!!

my laptop is a little old now (2005) great video card should be able and a new driver really should too

im working on it if i find a fix i'll let you know

EDIT: directx 9.0c had a update in August im trying that

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

didnt do a thing

Edited by Fusion

my laptop is a little old now (2005) great video card should be able and a new driver really should too

im working on it if i find a fix i'll let you know

EDIT: directx 9.0c had a update in August im trying that

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

didnt do a thing

I'll be very grateful if you do find the thing to do and tell me. Good luck!

Tombraider.com now has a link to download the demo

http://www.tombraider.com/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.228

But when I clicked on it, it asked me for a username and password and then denied me access. LOL :smiley:

EDIT: The American download site works:

http://demo.tombraiderunderworld.com/pcdemo_us.html

Edited by Shrensh

Managed to get it on rapidshare earlier, mega quick to download! Panther has been playing it and it looks ace so far.. looking forward to getting my grubby little mittens on it. She's wondering if, if she quits the game, will it still save? Or do you always have to start from the beginning? if anyone knows that would be verrry helpful!

Ahh ok, thanks Ms. C! I have a feeling panther will be leaving our PC on all night with the game paused :D

I wish... if my wonderful boyfriend hadn't switched accounts. I had to start again... :/

BPanther

Dang! Wouldn't you know it. I have been busy this weekend and finally come here and find out the demo is online now. Well I am downloading it as I "speak". I'll play it soon and get back to you on it. From what I read in the other thread,you say it looks really good.

So what have we got now,about two weeks till the game comes out?