Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

NEW VIDEO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

TR-Girl

Yeh I had the dogs on me when I got home from Eidos UK and Crystal D to take it down til Monday.

It's a crazy situation and I'm not sure even if they know what they are doing themselves as some are able to host and and some are not.

I'm hoping we get a fair shake at LCO we've been around a long time and should have the ok to host it at least streamed.

I'm not happy about it at all but i do have to abide by what they ask for...Sorry about it not my fault.

Yeh I had the dogs on me when I got home from Eidos UK and Crystal D to take it down til Monday.

It's a crazy situation and I'm not sure even if they know what they are doing themselves as some are able to host and and some are not.

I'm hoping we get a fair shake at LCO we've been around a long time and should have the ok to host it at least streamed.

I'm not happy about it at all but i do have to abide by what they ask for...Sorry about it not my fault.

That's rather unfair really, I've seen it on other websites so...what's up?

Well, if I can't post a link to it directly, it is on http://www.gametrailers.com so search for it there for the time being.

Speaking of it, though, it's really quite good. One of the best launch trailers I've ever seen.

MsC

Very unfair indeed... Why can some have it and other's cant? I mean, LCO was in the credits for other games! NOT fair!

But like Ms. Croft says... the trailer is beautfiul! I love the music and they did really well with getting different scenes together!

BPanther

wow great video, currently its 1 of 15 in the link MsC posted

I loved the look on her face (in the reflection) when

she swung the hammer

but the noise she made slightly worried me, i think she meant it lol

Edited by Fusion

wow great video, currently its 1 of 15 in the link MsC posted

I loved the look on her face (in the reflection) when

she swung the hammer

but the noise she made slightly worried me, i think she meant it lol

It kind of makes me think...

that Natla killed Lara's father. That's a lot of rage in her scream and it feels like personal rage...or she killed Amanda...something like that.

MsC

I think that too, you saw the thread I posted with the ripped image from the demo, we know there is history somewhere (if the speculation is true, which it will be)

is it slightly boring to think the glass was thick? even though it wasnt but maybe it was enforced. well at least I think we know who the god is now and the meaning for the whole I want to kill a god

hey how can you do the black thingy so that you can't see what's written there cuz i have a major SPOILER! I've read an article and had amanda pics mother pics and more things i have to tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL BUT I DON?T WANT TO BOTHER YOU BUT I WILL GIVE YOU THE SITE WHERE I FOUND THE SPOILERS BUT THEY ARE HUGE SO IF YOU WANT SUPRISES IN THE GAME THE DON'T GO TO THIS SITE!

http://pli.planetlara.com/discuss_fullthre...et=0&page=1

Edited by TR_Girl

hey how can you do the black thingy so that you can't see what's written there cuz i have a major SPOILER!

You'll need to put the text you want to hide in spoiler tags. Have a look for a link that says "insert: SPOILER" when you go to the full reply window. It looks something like this, but it'll change depending on what forum skin you're using:

capture_16112008_105348.jpg

When you click on "insert: SPOILER" it'll give you a box to type your text into, and once you click "OK" it'll insert the text into your post wrapped in spoiler tags.

Thanks Shrensh!

COOL!!! LOVE IT!! Well the thing i wanted to tel wass don't read forward if you don't wan't to know about Laras mother because this is huge! OK!!!!

Well the real thing is that when her mother wanished into the portal in legend the portal changed her into a thrall (not a real thrall but a minor creature) And Miss croft was right Natla did kill her father and Amanda helps her

by killing the thralls with her locket it's so cool but i was so stupid that i read everything and now i know so much stuff i wanted them to be a surprise in a game AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!