Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Post Your Progress

Purple

Completed the game a few hours ago on the PS3.

Absolutely fantastic. I really enjoyed the ending. I thought it'd be a bit longer with a bit more finality but I enjoyed it all the same. Quite tense at one point.

Wish I could sya more but I don't want to spoil nor even put it in spoiler code because no doubt some of you will just WANT to read it :P.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Lara Man I agree 100%.

That was absolutely great.

I am so jealous of those that will be playing Xbox 360 because there will be sequels.

DAMN! :angry:

Oh well. Id better get all the treasures. You always have to be careful what u wish for. My god. i cant wait till

everyone finishes the game. :lol:

I'm on Croft Manor now.. Although panther is much further on.. I'm actually avoiding the office at the moment because if i see where she's up to it'll spoil it. you'd think she might have some work to do soon so I can get a go!! (jk honey! ; )

Completed the game a few hours ago on the PS3.

Absolutely fantastic. I really enjoyed the ending. I thought it'd be a bit longer with a bit more finality but I enjoyed it all the same. Quite tense at one point.

Wish I could sya more but I don't want to spoil nor even put it in spoiler code because no doubt some of you will just WANT to read it :P.

I dont even have the game yet and I know how it ends gotta love youtube. I think this game will really suck the ending is boring and i cant say anything else without giving it away just that HOW ANNOYING...

Edited by BPanther
Add spoiler tags

Sorry for the Off topic post, but I would like to ask you to be careful with your posts, especially those that already finished the game (and those that didn't, but know the ending). Use Spoiler tags or "talk" via PM.

Reading your opinions about the ending is just as bad as reading the ending itself. Now, I know that for some, the ending it's boring!

I don't need to know those things, and I'm sure other members don't need that either.

Any posts with too much information will be deleted. Thanks,

BPanther

I haven't 'watched' the ending. I've only read a lil bit, and read the IMDB (ugh) boards.

Hopefully there's a

cliffhanger

so there will be

Tomb Raider 9

? Or no? lol

BP, we may have to add an official "Discuss the ending" thread. LOL

BP, we may have to add an official "Discuss the ending" thread. LOL

Go ahead and start it. Should keep some members very happy. But you'll be the mod in it ;)

I've gotten up to Mexico, and have just encountered what appears to be a game-stopping bug and will probably have to restart the level from the beginning :angry: Bah...

Just started Jan Mayen Island! Loving it so far!! :)

Check the other thread, I attached the savegame for you :)

BPanther

I've finished it!

And it was good! The game took me a good 10 hours to complete, which compared to Legend and Anniversary is about 3 hours longer for me. I liked the ending, and I agree that we should make a seperate thread...lots to talk about!

Enjoy the rest of the game other people!

MsC

Arctic Sea now, btw a tip to defeat those Thralls and Revenants, instead of shooting you could use combat (kick,punch) that will throw them to the floor quicker and you can quickly stomp on them once they are fallen.

>Purple<

The game was AMAZING! Thank God I finished before mid-terms! I'll have to finish the treasure hunt before exams, too.

• 1 month later...

I've just boarded Amanda's ship and taken out the henchmen. I can only play on Sundays due to my schedule, but I play about 3 hours a sitting. I'm enjoying this game a lot more than the previous versions. Lots more exploring, and puzzle solving as opposed to the killing and gun play. I usually play my games on a PC, but my wife got me this for our Wii. Controlling Laura is a trick sometimes, but once you get used to the controls, its a ton of fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck (again!) in the room where you have to move the statues! After struggling in the Kraken Room and getting through that after AGES, I've found the rest quite easy - except for now!! :angry:

It's really cool on the Wii - point and shoot and all that - and have only ever used the PlayStation versions before. Although, I don't think I've played since about, hmmmmmmm, Tomb Raider 4 or 5 <_<