• Legend
    • Evening (dress)
    • Goth
    • Swimming Suit
    • Biker
    • Special Forces - Urban
    • Classic
    • Other

Tell us here what's your favourite Legend Outfit.

Would you change it according to the environment? Or used your favourite through out the game? Did you make funny combinations? Like using the winter one while it was hot!! lol

BPanther

It has got to be Biker! I love that outfit, because I'm a bit of a biker chick myself (one without a bike lol). I preety much used it throughout the whole game, after I had unlocked it, because it made me laugh.

Another one I enjoy is 'Classic'. I like to play the Tomb levels with that one!

MsC

• 2 weeks later...

i loved the cocktail dress! it looked so classy and stylish on her.

and i really have to agree with experience, its to bad she doesnt keep her hair loose.

and i also think its a shame she puts off her shoes to... its kinda nice having lara on high heels for a change

but the gothic outfit looks nice on her to, Lara with black hair and bleu eyes, tattoos and piercings

and when youll have 100% completion all time trails completed and all rewards collected youll get this outfit

larabikini.jpg

Edited by DARK PHOENIX

• 1 month later...

MEH! No multiple choice? Well then.

Special forces (both)

Classic (of course!)

Goth

Amanda

White Bikini

Biker, red jacket

Snowsuit

• 2 weeks later...

Since I haven't been that far in the game I haven't seen some of them so i'm just using my imagination on some of them.

I chose biker cuz i thought it would be cool to see her a little different. I'm picturing her with a black leather jacket, wearing shades riding a Harley. Hmm, she always was "Bad to the Bone".

i choose the special forces-urban outfit

it looks hott

and when youll have 100% completion all time trails completed and all rewards collected youll get this outfit

larabikini.jpg

Yes, but to avoid inciting the wrath of the Jack Thompson crew, you only get to use it in Croft Manor (and if you've 100% completed the game, you may have also completed the manor puzzles, which leaves you with nothing to do with it).

• 1 month later...

Biker (No Coat) because the lacy blue shirt is so pretty. :)

It also looks semi-normal for home life, so I usually put in on when I'm in her Manor. I think I take her wardrobe way too seriously. :lol:

I even put in her blue jumpsuit when I want to hone my skills in her Gym, then go back to switch into the Biker (No Coat) outfit. No, I'm not insane at all..not one bit! Why do I hear you all whispering and snickering? :P

• 1 month later...

I loved the:

Classic, grey

Special Forces, Urban

The black bikini ( :lol: ) Too bad their just for the manor :unsure:

and *dum dum dum dum* The goth!!! LOL

if Lara would have wear her shoes and kept her hair loose in the Japan level she would have looked like this

LaraJapandress.jpg

It woulda been fun to have her run loose like that in Nepal. Her hair in the cold wind, and then she slip because of her heels :lol: But really it looks nice but I preffer the ripped with a pony, but the heels can stay :)