• Swimming Suit
    • Biker
    • Special Forces - Urban
    • Classic
    • Other

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
if Lara would have wear her shoes and kept her hair loose in the Japan level she would have looked like this

LaraJapandress.jpg

i have a picture like that:

post-7188-1188533773_thumb.pngExcept she's barefoot. i agree about the unbraided hair, but i disagree that she should have kept her shoes on, imean, how can she run, jump, and fight while wearing high heels?

i like the suit most because she was barefoot, and i played all the levels while she was in the Evening Dress.

Cool pics SlamBoy!

I like all the outfits but esp the dress (I liked the red), biker(also red for some reason lol), the pink winter, and goth was fun.

BTW does anyone remember that cut scene in Peru where Laras friend says "the streets werent deserted a minute ago" and Lara says "And I was trying so hard to blend in" well, I play Peru in the goth outfit and put the Excalibur cheat on so when she says that line its even funnier lol (sad I know but oh well :rolleyes:<_< )

Hey what about the legend Union Jack!!? That was my fav too! I felt like I was representing the UK??!!! :lol:

Anywhoo.

i have a picture like that Except she's barefoot. i agree about the unbraided hair, but i disagree that she should have kept her shoes on, imean, how can she run, jump, and fight while wearing high heels?

i like the suit most because she was barefoot, and i played all the levels while she was in the Evening Dress.

THNX Emily

LOL yeah i like the way she looks anyways Scorpio, but i think she looks nice that way too, i made the hair and heels with photoshop.

i would have loved it if she kept the shoes on... would have looked cool. and i think Lara knows her way around on high heels lol.

THNX Emily

LOL yeah i like the way she looks anyways Scorpio, but i think she looks nice that way too, i made the hair and heels with photoshop.

i would have loved it if she kept the shoes on... would have looked cool. and i think Lara knows her way around on high heels lol.

yeah so do i. i also found this glitched video about a guy playing some of the levels while she was in her evening dress (before she kicked off her shoes and ripped the sides of) it was SO funny!! :lol:

P.S photo shop you say? man, i got to get photo shop, every one keeps telling me about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the biker outfit without the jacket. For some reason I really liked the tight grey shirt and leather pants. It was simple but sexy. evening was also great but I really liked that gray shirt!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love her in winter outfits, legend, sport outfit, classic.

It`s great to change them for any mood :)

I love them all, but I vote to the Biker one, because she looks so sexier, I have finished all the time trials and I got the white Bikini but still there other colors, and how to play this custome at any levels or is it played only in her house?!

I can show you this video that contain all the outfits have a time to watch it and enjoy trying openeing these outfits ;) GOOD LUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYX4v53tp5o

Edited by Raider Man

• 1 year later...

I vote for Biker, cuz it's very cool when she wear that outfits (I luv it to)

and Goth.. of course :woho: