Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Post your bugs here!

Mike

Well, besides not being able to re-map the mouse keys, the game constantly crashing out when I'm trying to save, encountering a glitch that made me re-start a level, the camera having a mind of its own, the controls being unresponsive, Lara randomly getting stuck to the ground for no apparent reason and refusing to move...

There's the usual "Lara standing on air" one:

th_TRU2008-10-3121-41-16-45-1.jpg

Lara was supposed to push the box but ended up inside it instead:

th_tru2008-11-2300-07-14-59.jpg

Not a bug, but I find the description versus what's actually in the picture funny. Skull wearing a headdress, huh?

th_tru2008-11-2421-14-29-46.jpg

Lara is stuck in some rocks...

th_tru2008-11-2521-54-56-50.jpg

I haven't managed to get video of anything weird yet. When she does strange stuff she won't repeat it for the camera...

I just finished with the massive download to my PC.

I tried to make a jump from one ledge over the flames to the other side. Lara fell into the flames and died. Screen went to black and when it came back I was on the other side where I should have landed. No command for her to scratch her head in wonderment, so I moved on. <_<

Lots of hiccups and freezing going on.

• 2 months later...

A pretty useful "bug". There's no certain way that you do it, I just did it by accident (I was trying to make her die lol). Just drive the bike off the cliff (don't hit anything on the way to down) and she will lose almost all of her health, but won't die. I think that having all the relics from that point, may have been useful, since it increases Lara's health -- but I don't think she SHOULD have lived doing that.. so I will classify it as a [useful] BUG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9z9H2Kya1Q&fmt=18

• 2 months later...

haha these are pretty awesome, especially that backflip one that keeps you from dieing lolz. I didn't get too many. In thailand I had a few. first of all at the first temple, when I was going for the secret, I somehow got her to stand on a sloped edge lolz. Also in the shiva level, she can't walk on top of the broken platform (that fell from the top), she just walks right through it. And i also got the swimming with her head in the sand thing too lolz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...