Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Cheats and Extras?

Mike

What are the cheats and extras? Do you get them all by finding all rewards or is there a Time Trail (oh god)?

In Legend there are Outfits, Pistol Upgrades, and the regular All Guns, God Mode, etc etc.

Just wondering if Underworld is the same or better? Hopefully it'll be the same as the PS2.

If I had the PS2 and guide, I would post them.. but as things turn out.. that's not gonna happen right now. :(

No cheats, no extra outfits, no time trials.

Just some concept art. There's no option to replay cutscenes from the menu nor to replay levels in full. Once you complete the game, the "Treasure Hunt" mode lets you replay the game "after" Lara's finished the adventure so some areas aren't accessible due to whatever reason.

They had some really good extras in Legend and Anni. so it's a real shame that the extras are lacking in Underworld :(.

I usually don't stop playing until I get everything, but I lack a bit of motivation right now.

I can only explore the jungle and underwater parts for so long!!

There are parts of the game that were really awesome, I liked picking my outfit at the start of the level as well, but I still wanted to unlock some new outfits too...

Yes, the extra content (or lack of) was rather disappointing, but I am willing to forgive them on this game considering they built the engine from scratch and it's their first Next-gen game. I know Legend had the features, but they could work on that for a considerable time instead of the yearly schedule they're forced to do by Eidos now....plus Underworld could have done with a couple of extra months really; some of the bugs and rather glitchy animations are there due to rushed work, but I blame Eidos for that, not Crystal...they can be absolute time demons when it comes to Tomb Raider.

MsC

Eidos is reallllllllly starting to lose people's respect.

I was telling Gia.. it's just disappointing because now I probably won't replay Underworld (if I ever G-E-T I-T). I mean that's the only reason I replayed Legend and Ann for the Time Trails (uck!) and rewards. I still haven't gotten ALL time trails.. grr.

But yeah it's lost it's re play value in my book.

I am re playing Legend.. but I just find it so repetitive to re play it.. just plain boring. I just want a new game. LOL :(

I like that you can choose the outfit in the begin of the levels and also the weapons.

What i really miss is that you can watch the cut scene's again.

And some extra's like in legend.

I would also like to see that you could walk around in Croft manor after the fire went out.

I do know that with most PS3 games out there, you don't have cheat codes. There are some that have them, but for the most part, PS3 games are just that, just the game itself. But yes, I wish for more extras, and to explore the ruins of Croft Manor. Plus, we didn't even get to see Lara attending the funeral of Alister.