Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Demon_Knight69

Stuck in bottom of pool after belt.

Hi, I got the belt, moved the pillar over, but i still cannot find a way out of the bottom of the pool area in Southern Mexico. I used the Field Assistant and she said that she had everything she needed to get out. But i can't get out! :unsure:

Hi, I got the belt, moved the pillar over, but i still cannot find a way out of the bottom of the pool area in Southern Mexico. I used the Field Assistant and she said that she had everything she needed to get out. But i can't get out! :unsure:

*From memory so won't be completely accurate*

Move the giant pillar with Thor's Belt and Gauntlets. There's a ledge that you can jump up to on the left pillar (when standing in front of Thor's statue) so you can climb up onto the top of that pillar. Then ummm... errr... *thinks* grapple the ring, and quickly swing and jump to the ledge before the blue evil water rises and you should be able to work you're way back up using nearby ledges from where you are :) .

I don't think you actually need to move the giant pillar but I do it anyway lol.

Okay, let me go try that. Thanks Lara Man. Okay, i don't know if there are different things for different versions, but i faced the statue and there were no ledges on the left. Am going to post a pic.

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Hi there,

With your back to thor, use the grapple on the left snake's mouth, opening it and bringing the liquid out again. Very quickly, jump and you can let go and grab a ledge.

Good luck,

BPanther