Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Cant understand wii version

I don't really know anything about the Wii, but I do know that Underworld on the Wii has a bucnh of glitches, if I am correct. Alot of people don't have the Wii version but you can try going to IGN.com and see if they have it there. They normally have the walkthroughs for every console for every game.

i got this for my wii but when i look at walkthroughs its all wrong i have no sharks in mine and i cant use my weapon under water? :angry::angry2:

I did to after playing the PC Demo. I liked it better because it had a few more obstacles then the one with the Wii. Presently I'm sitting in the room across from Thor and trying to get through there. Found out even all the same treasures aren't there. Hopefully when I finish I will be able to go back and they will all be where they should.

• 1 month later...

The Wii version is different and the walkthroughs you'll find are all for the PC or other platforms, and will be completely different. In the underwater world there will be no sharks, and no goodies to find. The Kraken area is played completely differently as well. I have just found a site that has a Wii specific walkthrough.

Wii Walkthrough for TRU

Edited by Gamer56