Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

how long did it take you to complete underworld?

It's hard to say exactly... I beat it in less than a week, but I could only play it when my Mom was available (she likes to watch) and our schedules conflicted a bit. I could check the ingame statistics(if there are any) but I've already played a bit more to get the secrets so I don't think that it'll be accurate anymore.

Yeah same here, i played just a little bit over an hour a day and i completed the game in 6 days so its about 7 hours for me too.

Ohwell... atleast 6 days of fun, though i hoped it would have taken me a month atleast. Didn't know the game was so short.

Edited by SlamBoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 days. I didn't find it that short. The story was awesome. The graphics were obviously awesome. Some of the gameplay aggravating me. The camera, oh god the camera. There's no telling how many times I murdered Lara because of that camera. Also, I've never seen so many enemies at ONE TIME in a TR game. LOL

Also, I am so glad we are done with Natla and the mommy-drama. Amanda did NOT even look like Amanda from Legend. She was very pretty in this game, and so was Natla! Did anyone see the old concept art of Natla? :S

I'm gonna get the PS2 version too -- since it's a lil different in gameplay. AND I want to see how awful it looks. LOL

PS. A big thanks to Tom. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I need 2 days to complete it ^_^ ... for take a break hehe.. :lol:

play another game cuzz if i stuck in a place that I try so many times and fail,

that's make me crazy:wacko: