Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

how to saveTR underworld on the WII

how do i save my game on the wii. i have completed the first level inside the house on fire and have moved onto meditteranean. everytime I put the wii on and start the game it starts from the beginning of the meditteranean section (on the boat). i have managed to get to the part where you place the two rocks/bricks on the pressure pad. I know there are several checkpoints but cannot work out how to switch off the game and save it too.

thanks for you help

I'm not completely sure about the wii version, but when you are on the main menu during game play there should be an option that says load game and save game (they are right beside each other and look like peices of paper with folded tips). If you go to the save game one, and click on one of the empty files it should save the game at the last checkpoint. I hope that helps, like I said, I'm not sure about the wii, this is what I did on the computer and I figure it should be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to be at a point where you see Checkpoint appear. Press 2 on the WiiMote. This brings up a ring of options on a menu. Use the Nunchuck to highlight the option item at 10 O clock position (Save Game) press A on the WiiMote. This will cause 4 save game slots to appear on the right of the ring. Use the Nunchuck to highlight one of the slots and press A on the WiiMote to select it. It will prompt you to make sure this is what you want to do, use the Nunchuck to highlight Yes or No and use A on the WiiMote to select. Next time you start fresh, the Wii should start from your last saved point. If it does not, I recall something during install that prompted me to set up a save area in memory or something. You may have to find that option on that menu and do that first. Wii is pretty intuitive so if you did not set that during install, and you try to save it would probably ask you if you wanted to set that up, and of course you do.