Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Tom@LCO

We have to pay to play Beneath The Mansion

I'd happily pay to play beneath the ashes if or when they decide to release it for the ps3.

Yeh I think it will be eventually and at least I think for pc would be great, but I would like it on disk

So I could have it like the other games that were called Gold games like Lost Artifact etc.

You have to admit though that the Xbox 360 does have the online downloads a lot longer than PS3 does

so it doesn't surprise me that they got the nod first. Perhaps by springtime it will be for other formats just

a guess but it doesn't makes sense to waste it on one format.

I heard Microsoft approached Eidos for the exclusive rights for special downloadable content on xbox360 live. Being a PS3 owner I didn't mind too much about not being able to download additional outfits like the xbox360. :glare:

But now they have 2 NEW EXPANSION PACKS! :angry:

Giving Eidos' financial struggle, I can see why they would take such a deal with Microsoft.

Although, I agree with you Tom, it just doesn't make much sense having it on one format alone. Especially if you have to pay to play. I really hope to God they will release it on all other major platforms.

I'll be truly heart broken if they don't :(

It just doesn't seem fair to neglect all the other fans like that by excluding us.

Tomb raider legend for free? I have that already. That's old news, However, If it was TRU: Beneath the ashes or Lara's Shadow on the other hand...;) Thanks for sharing though :)

No PC version for Beneath the ashes??? should have been a apart of the original game. We all suffer because some mis-guided marketing idiots at Edios and Microsoft. I guess this why i have not yet bothered buying underworld. Maybe i get Underworld, when its $9.95 just before the next version is out :-)