Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

The Vehicles.

Demon_Knight69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hmm...??

Jet plane, haha,, :woho:

Bike ( she cool when she riding a bike ) ;)

that's all i can say..(maybe?)

• 3 months later...

I'd like to see a bit more attention to detail go in to vehicle's in future games. I understand that the vehicles only place a small part in the games, and that the rest of the game should take priority, but more realism is needed, like with the rest of the game, in my opinion. A helicopter would be nice though!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A dirtbike would be nice.. after all she keeps using a regular motorcycle and going off-road come on Lara get some suspension for those jumps! Dirtbike makes way more sense for what she does.

Or how about a little Shifter Cart (Fast Go-Cart) just for fun at her place to race the butler :)

A jet Ski!! :)

Tom: I agree a Snowboard would be really fun or some skis.

Rika_Croft: yes a mountain bike would be fun as well!

I kinda miss the Kayak

Oh Wakeboarding could be neat

P.S.

You would think with all the climbing she does she would purchase some rock climbing equipment.. lol but guess she likes to do it Old School cause she is A tough Chick like that

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hang gliding over a volcanic eruption, so that volcanic venting creates a lot of updrafts. And speaking of how Prince of Persia does walls, maybe they could incorporate parkour into her movements a la Mirror's Edge. If it was something always active and not just a special mode that could only work for specific sequences, it would be a good replacement for her old gymnastics moves, which I very much miss.