Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

Sign in to follow this  
Deryk

What did you miss in Underworld??

Tomb Raider Underworld was an excellent game but I felt there was so many elements missing that would make it a PERFECT game.

For instance, BOSS BATTLES! Why weren't there any in this game?

Alternate cut scenes and endings depending on how you play the game would have been great!

Check this one out...TR:U Alternate ending

They should have included this in the final game as a special ending...

Edited by Controlled Chaos

Sorry, I can't figure out how to post links :unsure:

If you look for TR:U Alternate ending on youtube you should find what I was trying to post.

It's the one with Lara holding her pistol and wearing the blue drysuit outfit. This is just after the original ending on the finish version.

Edited by Controlled Chaos

Sorry, I can't figure out how to post links :unsure:

If you look for TR:U Alternate ending on youtube you should find what I was trying to post.

It's the one with Lara holding her pistol and wearing the blue drysuit outfit. This is just after the original ending on the finish version.

Is this the one you're talking about? I actually thought Amanda's reactions were funny at times.

Just copy the URL from the youtube site and then click the add link box here. Remember http:// should only be on there once. Should work then.

Yes! That's the one I was trying to post. Thanks for posting the link to it :lol:

So yeah, I think there should be multiple endings and cut scenes..Good endings and bad endings in the next TR game.

I want more difficult puzzles in the future games. I was disappointed that the puzzles were so easy. I agree with Controlled Chaos that there should have been boss battles, it would spice things up a little. I was startled by kraken in the beginning, but he proved to be rather harmless. I swam around right in front of him and he did nothing... not impressive.

Edited by Toxid

At least the kraken got squished.... I really wanted to bash Natla with Thor's hammer :angry2:

It would have been interesting to fight the doppelganger or at least escape from her in a mini boss stage because Lara wouldn't stand a chance against the doppelganger... :unsure:

I want the mansion!!! i was so sad when it exploded and there was no mansion level to play. that is one of my favorite parts of the game.

I have to agree with Toxid, although the last 2 games are pretty good... they seemed too easy.

I say bring back more complex puzzles like in the first few games. Also the alternate cutscene and ending idea sounds groovy!

Haha, Lara finally shot Amanda...in the leg, lol.

And, yeah, we need harder puzzles. :)

yess I agree. to had a harder puzzle, and there's no boss battle ( i just realize )

but I want more duration, and more exciting if at end

play Lara fight with Natla, like at TRA,hmm.. maybe together with Amanda.

and I'm very upset when I want to defeat the Kraken, that thing doesn't harm lara, I though it will be like

at TRL when defeat the sea serpent, but this Kraken do nothing...?