• 2 months later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Assassins Creed: Black Flag

I have to admit after AC: III (Connor) watching the ending (present day with Desmond) I had very little hope in future AC games but recently I decided to try AC:BF and I absolutely LOVED IT! It's probably my favorite AC game so far next to AC: Brotherhood which I loved. I haven't tried Unity or Rogue yet not sure if I will get around them any time soon.

I also started The Walking Dead Season 2 and realized I need a new Memory Card for my PS VITA :P

I finally finished Bioshock Infinite --- a year and some 3 months later --- and the ending sorta confused me so I had to look it up. Interesting ending... those who have finished have to stay and watch the end scene after the credits. It really wraps up some questions you may have before this particular scene is shown...

• 4 weeks later...

Been a couple of months, but i bought Grand Theft Auto V (five). Still trying to get through the story mode, and the online is great. Just wish i had friends to join up with for some of the jobs and other things. Definitely better than GTA IV in every way.

Assassins Creed: Black Flag

I have to admit after AC: III (Connor) watching the ending (present day with Desmond) I had very little hope in future AC games but recently I decided to try AC:BF and I absolutely LOVED IT! It's probably my favorite AC game so far next to AC: Brotherhood which I loved. I haven't tried Unity or Rogue yet not sure if I will get around them any time soon.

I also started The Walking Dead Season 2 and realized I need a new Memory Card for my PS VITA :P

Assassin's Creed: Rogue is actually really good!

It's a sequel to Black Flag, so it's set so many years after the ending of IV, and leads up to the beginning of Unity.

I've just started Assassin's Creed: Unity -- hopefully all those bugs have been sorted out now that I've waited so long to play.

• 1 month later...

I bought Resident Evil HD from the playstation store a couple days ago. Its a total remaster of the game that came out on the PS one. I recall playing it some back then, but i never actually finished the game. I hope this time i'll be able to, i've enjoyed it so far.

playing infamous first light on the ps4! YAY!!

But i am already stuck at a ****** point and i cant get passed it.

I have to shoot a guy up in the air and then shoot his weak point. ( 3 stasis + weak point kills)

But no matter what i do it doesnt work!

Been trying for a while now and it is getting on my nerves!!!!

searched on youtube and i do the same thing as in the vids.

What am i doing wrong???

Edited by Crunch

• 1 year later...

I bought a game last night from the playstation store, they're having a flash sale, the game is called Remember Me. Has anyone else heard of or played this game. SO far i like it, i don't want to spoil it too much. But it takes place in the future from what i can tell.

I played Remember when it was released in 2013 - amazing game! It's Dontnod Entertainment's debut game. They recently made Life is Strange.

It is quite like Total Recall -- Basically, Nilin is a Errorist (memory hunter) who is gifted in that she can not only steal memories, but remix them. At the start of the game, she's imprisoned and having her memories wiped before she gets help to escape and the story carries on. It's done really well for a debut game. The artwork is great too, I keep meaning to get the book.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been currently playing EHRGEIZ for the PS1 and uploading some vids of it on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnNjhoEnQUn_HLhwZMaVQQ

I'm waiting for Dark Souls III this upcoming Tuesday!!! I'm a huge fan of the soul series and been playing them since Demon's Souls :) I have seen and heard great things of DS III and I have my copy reserved.   

• 3 weeks later...

I found another great bargain in the playstation store, This time i got Sleeping Dogs. Its like Grand Theft Auto set in Hong Kong. I just may stick with this game and try to play it through, i really like the fights and using things around the area to take out enemies..

Sleeping Dogs is a great game! And it has an impressive cast too -- Wei is played by Will Yun Lee, then there's other actors such as Emma Stone, Robin Shou, Osric Chau, James Hong and Lucy Liu.

Edited by Morpheanne

Uuuu Sleeping Dogs YESSS! That's actually one of my favorite PS3 games it was such an epic game for me and the story is great! I have to admit I got lost a few times while driving in that game but the radio stations (music) that plays while you drive is great!

Edited by Purple

• 1 month later...

I finished Sleeping Dogs last night, the ending was really intense. When i was playing the game, and i suppose its just me, i thought Wei sounded like Nathan Drake when he talked. Probably not the same voice actor, but again just my observation.

Now i'm just going around trying to find the remaining health shrines, lock boxes, red envelopes and returning jade statues.

• 2 months later...

Today i finally finished a classic game from the PS2, it was remastered along with ICO in a two game collection for the PS3, Shadow of the Colossus. I didn't have this game on PS2, but this was one epic adventure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought my PS4 a few weeks ago. In that time I thought the best game so far was Rise of the Tomb Raider. Well I am wrong on that, the best game that I'm playing now is Horizon Zero Dawn: complete edition. Nintendo has Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. This game is just like it, having a completely open world to explore. I don't regret buying it off the playstation store. I started playing it yesterday and I had to make myself stop playing it last night or i'd probably been up half the night. Its that good in my opinion. It got a lot of high review scores, and I believe it.