Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Guardian of Light Trailer revealed Friday 12th of May!

The debut trailer for Lara Croft's new adventure The Guardian of Light will be revealed this Friday the 12th of May on GTTV at 12:40am (So Saturday morning).

Promo: GametrailersGTTVPromo

SpikeTV: Spike

If you miss the trailer, no worries, it'll be shown again on Gametrailers.com over the weekend.

MsC

EDIT: Here's the trailer: Guardian of Light Debut Trailer

Yes, but for those in GMT, it'll be about 8:30am Saturday I think.

And here ya go: Debut Trailer

Looks much better in motion!

Ahhh, ok! You got me confused with the date (Friday 14th and not 12? ) I saw the trailer and I agree! It looks much better than I expected! Can't wait to play it! :D Thanks for sharing!

BP

Ahhh, ok! You got me confused with the date (Friday 14th and not 12? ) I saw the trailer and I agree! It looks much better than I expected! Can't wait to play it! :D Thanks for sharing!

BP

Oh yeah! Only just noticed that...d'oh.

Anyhow, yes looks good!

Definitely looks different! I'm looking forward to seeing what it'll be like to have the two characters work together.

I think that the co-op possibility is what makes it irresistible for us, cause we love playing games together! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This Looks really fun! :) I'm not too sure about Lara being so tiny on the screen. There seems to be too much going on around her.I will just have to wait and see how it feels when playing it. Any idea when the release date is or when we will see the demo??

The co-op part does it for me though, I can't wait to play with another player :D

Edited by Controlled Chaos

This Looks really fun! :) I'm not too sure about Lara being so tiny on the screen. There seems to be too much going on around her.I will just have to wait and see how it feels when playing it. Any idea when the release date is or when we will see the demo??

The co-op part does it for me though, I can't wait to play with another player :D

Only the release date of "Summer 2010". Also, there will be a demo, but there's no date for that yet, either.

I saw this a while back... I am quite interested in it... Happy to hear Keeley again (Pure awesome sauce!). Also I look forward to the room with the spikey balls falling and the ground breaking *Girly scream*. I don't have online so I will have to play alone. Yay Lara is all mine! Hmmm... Maybe I will get a friend to play split screen. *Drags friend and tosses on couch with controller* Play!