Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Bloodrayne Outfit for Legend

BPanther

This is my very first outfit for TRL, it is a BloodRayne outfit with some minor changes (ex: I changed the shiny texture to get rid of the black overlay of the CATSUIT).

Download Program and Outfit here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/cgi-bin/goo...nkId=1152487855

Screenshots:

trl1.jpg

trl2.jpg

How to run the outfit:

Open TexMod.

1. Select the Target Application. This means you have to browse to the folder where you have installed Tomb Raider: Legend and select the trl.exe file.

2. Make sure you are in the Package Mode.

3. Click the folder icon and select Browse. Navigate to the folder you extracted the outfit, select the .tpf file and hit Open.

4. The name of the outfit will appear in the Package Name box. Select the outfit and take a look in the box on the write (beneath Created by). The author probably lets you know which outfit you need to select in the game (otherwise, check the readme.txt file).

5. Hit Run.

The game will automatically start, so go ahead and select the outfit that the author told you.

Can I run more than outfit at the same time?

Yes, you can. TexMod allows you to load more than one outfit. Open all the tpf files you want (all tpf files will appear in the Package Name box) and click Run. Every time you change an outfit, the edited one will be loaded.