Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Tomb Raider 8 is a sequel to Legend

rodrigues

Sorry, I couldnt find the TR 8 Thread (where do we post news of it, btw? Legacy? News? Legend?). If anyone has the link, feel free to lock this and I will post it there instead :)

Anyway, I read an article these days but can't seem to find it now. Chrystal Dynamics people talked a little about TR8 and, when asked about the plot, they could only reveal that "they never do a clifthanger like that if they don't intend to solve it".

Have anyonde heard of this already or am I that late? :blink: What do you guys think they will do on TR8? I remember on the old forum a lot of people KNEW they were going to continue the game plot on TR8 because of the ending, but what exactly do you think they will do?

Hey LegendRaider, I've moved your thread to our new TR8 board :)

I also read that somewhere a while ago, but I can't remember where either. It may have been a magazine scan somewhere.

Most likely TR8 will continue from where Legend left off, and I suppose we'll find out properly what happened to Lara's mother.

if i remember right its at the back of the offical walkthough Gray said:

"The hint that i would give is that we would never do a cliffhanger ending if we didnt intend to resolve it.."

Which is pretty much saying there will be a tr8!!! I cant wait its going to be sooooo amazing!! ;D

Oh a forum for the game 8) cool. Anyway, the reason I asked is because I personally don't think Legend's plot is strong enough to carry a sequel, especially if they intend to do a bigger game this time around. I think it was one of those plots that are good for a stand alone game, but nothing that should be dragged from game to game.

Oh well, I suppose they know what they are doing.

the reason I asked is because I personally don't think Legend's plot is strong enough to carry a sequel, especially if they intend to do a bigger game this time around. I think it was one of those plots that are good for a stand alone game, but nothing that should be dragged from game to game.
Okay I have said it before and I wanna say it again this is what i think...

The plot about Lara's mother i believe isnt going to be the whole plot of TR8. I think it is just going to be a introduction to TR8, which will lead into a different plot for the main part of the game.

I cant wait its going to be sooooo amazing!!

I kno! I think Eidos and CD have caught it dead on. They have a great new look, atmospheres, ugh! It is going to be brilliant! ;) I dont think we have anything to worry about. :lol:

• 1 month later...

i do think they should make it a sequal to legend...they didnt really wrap up the story much

i very much agree! :)

• 2 months later...
Okay I have said it before and I wanna say it again this is what i think...

The plot about Lara's mother i believe isnt going to be the whole plot of TR8. I think it is just going to be a introduction to TR8, which will lead into a different plot for the main part of the game.

I kno! I think Eidos and CD have caught it dead on. They have a great new look, atmospheres, ugh! It is going to be brilliant! ;) I dont think we have anything to worry about. :lol:

i think you really have something there...i agree completely

All the info(that is released) for Tomb Raider 8 is here:

Tomb Raider 8 Info

Lol,good for you!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...