trfan518

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to see a really huge mansion where we can explore pretty much all of it! Makes it feel more homey in my opinion, take the old TRs for example, you could even go in her attic. More rooms would be awesome. Doubt theres much I can say that hasn't been said but here we go...lol:

• More rooms eg. kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, study etc.

Have Winston follow you around OR have it so you can tell him when to follow you & when to leave you alone, & also let you lock him in the freezer. (old times sake lol)

An assult course inside & outside.

A Quad bike/motorbike track.

Horse riding grounds.

Gun room where you can practice using different guns & tell Winston to dress in armor like in TR3 to prcatice on him. (lol)

Training room for close range combat.

A closet like in TR:L where you can change outfits.

Secrets & puzzles in the mansion to unlock more rooms. (like in previous games)

Huge pool with a high diving board.

There was also some little details that I miss n would love to see back, like if you made Lara get in her bath then Winston would leave the room. Or obviously the random grunts n farting. Good times lol. :lol:

• More rooms eg. kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, study etc.

Have Winston follow you around OR have it so you can tell him when to follow you & when to leave you alone, & also let you lock him in the freezer. (old times sake lol)

An assult course inside & outside.

A Quad bike/motorbike track.

Horse riding grounds.

Gun room where you can practice using different guns & tell Winston to dress in armor like in TR3 to prcatice on him. (lol)

Training room for close range combat.

A closet like in TR:L where you can change outfits.

Secrets & puzzles in the mansion to unlock more rooms. (like in previous games)

Huge pool with a high diving board.

Oh it would be cool to actually ride a horse through the grounds and have some kinda assualt course, just like in TR2 Cradle of Life. There are a couple more things that I would also like to see as well. Great List!!! :D:)

Oh it would be cool to actually ride a horse through the grounds and have some kinda assualt course, just like in TR2 Cradle of Life. There are a couple more things that I would also like to see as well. Great List!!! :D:)

Cheerz. :D Yeah I think a horse riding section would be awesome, not sure where in the game it could come in handy though but hey, ya never know lol. Could do it just for fun anywayz. My guess is they won't add alot though, if its anything like the older versions they'll probz save more add ons for later games.

Everyone here has great imagination. I too like the idea of a horse riding area...like in the second TR movie, Lara can ride on horseback and shoot targets that drop down from the trees she rides by.

Winston should be doing something other than standing at the fireplace. Maybe he should also be in the gym area so Lara can practice hand to hand combat

I think we should have the TR Legend Manor.

Reason?

Because TR Legend was like a brand new start for Lara after the AOD idea failed.

We should embrace the new ideas that are available with the newer technology...

Thoughts?

actually im happy either way

Everyone here has great imagination. I too like the idea of a horse riding area...like in the second TR movie, Lara can ride on horseback and shoot targets that drop down from the trees she rides by.

Winston should be doing something other than standing at the fireplace. Maybe he should also be in the gym area so Lara can practice hand to hand combat

Yeah, it would be great and funny to see winston just layered in protective gear so he doens't get hurt too bad. LOL

The TR Legend Manor is actually a modeled off the Manor in the TR 1 movie. Maybe they can have the crazy robot in the Egyptian room like in the opening of the movie. That whole opening sequences is awesome, right down to AJ wincing, winks and playful behavior. My guess in TR8 the other areas that are lock off from the TR7 Manor will be accessible.

TR1 movie AJ :wub:

The TR Legend Manor is actually a modeled off the Manor in the TR 1 movie. Maybe they can have the crazy robot in the Egyptian room like in the opening of the movie. That whole opening sequences is awesome, right down to AJ wincing, winks and playful behavior. My guess in TR8 the other areas that are lock off from the TR7 Manor will be accessible.

TR1 movie AJ :wub:

that would be sweet

i would love to see that actually

good idea MICK

Oh it would also be cool to have the garage full of cars (Like in TR1 movie) and you could drive any of the cars, which ever one you wanted to drive. That would be sweet. And she should have some kinda track for her cars, like a race track that winds through her entire estate

Oh it would also be cool to have the garage full of cars (Like in TR1 movie) and you could drive any of the cars, which ever one you wanted to drive. That would be sweet. And she should have some kinda track for her cars, like a race track that winds through her entire estate

Definitely! At least an Aston Martin! A track like the quad track, but less bumpy, since the cars are quite expensive, lol.

YES IT SHOULD!!! lol. And every time you jump, the camera switches to a different angle and goes to a slow motion capture. And it would be cool to drive into the nearby city or town

that would be cool...also what i think would be kind of interesting is to have a screen where you can buy supplies like ammo, medipacks and guns.

what you think? might be pretty interesting to see in TR

And another Idead for the Mansion is they should bring back the music, Like TR2 and 3. But this time we should be able to upload our own music and choose to play it in her mansion. That would be cool. She will have her own CD collection. That is on ething I did not like about TR2 and 3 music, you only had one song, but in TR2, she had a ton of them next to the music Player.

And another Idead for the Mansion is they should bring back the music, Like TR2 and 3. But this time we should be able to upload our own music and choose to play it in her mansion. That would be cool. She will have her own CD collection. That is on ething I did not like about TR2 and 3 music, you only had one song, but in TR2, she had a ton of them next to the music Player.

Uploading our own music is a great idea! I never thought of that. I can imagine running around her house while Evanescence or Breaking Benjamin's playing, lol. It would be cool to have that in addition to some TR music. I like a few songs, at least, not just one.

its ok man desnt matter

Tino, you're right. Lara does have other mansions...Out of the three abbingdon estates her father left she considers the one in TRL to be her home...(I personally like to believe that one of her mansions was the original one from the previous tomb raider). It says so on the PDA on the data option. I really liked that feature. It's like Lara herself writes a discription of each location, her objectives and her conclusions..

Anyway, back to more ideas. I would like to see Winston doing some household chores, but not just your average conventonal spring cleaning..I mean, he is Lara's Butler. He should be tootling around replenshing ammo or something. Feeding Lara grenola energy bars, "they're healthy and delicious", he should say,lol. Because he cares for her and he's apart of her family..Don't you think?

He was pretty much stood staring at the fireplace looking rather miserable all through TRL, apart from two meager appearances in cut scenes. He should, at least, be standing somewhere else each time you enter the room and say something different each time you approach him like Zip does.

Edited by Controlled Chaos