trfan518

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
yeah he does need to do more than just stand in one place or follow Lara around. God that was so annoying.

good point...it would make things more realistic

i like the uploading music idea, and then she could have an ipod in the levels so u can listen to the music when u want while travelling

• 1 month later...

Personally, I loved the TR movie manor. Why can't they just use that one? They seem to have enough space if they're adding hallways a mile long...maybe they can make the doors lead directly to the rooms and have some other rooms from the movies.

i like the uploading music idea, and then she could have an ipod in the levels so u can listen to the music when u want while travelling

i really like that idea!

and it would be great if you could upload songs from your own mp3 player with an usb cable to the TR game (sinc it will be on PS3 and it has so many abillities)

• 3 months later...
Here are some ideas that i thought of for the TR8 mansion

1. expanded interior...give us more rooms and sections to the inside house

2. give us access to the outside...include a obstacle course with a motorcycle or possibly a horseback riding section...could be pretty cool

3. have a multiplayer online so that you could compete with other TR fans on the obstacle course to fight to see who can get the best time.

4. Give winston the teacups lol...i liked how he followed you around everywhere and he sometimes farted hahahah

ideas? comments?

thanks

The steps leading down into a hallway that exits into the garden gave me an idea.

We need to see a third level of the manor (the cellar), where Lara's dad used to do his most secret work (in a passage behind some wine bottles).

That grated hole in the pool tunnel could lead to a ladder going down to the cellar.

When jumping to the alcove to get the 7th silver elephant in the gym, you can push a button to open the pool drain, but it has to be done before you turn the water valve with the wrench.

When the drain is open, there is a big stone in the way.

Push it like you did in TRL.

The stone will roll and land on a pressure pad right near the ladder.

The pad opens a trap door below the ladder.

I'm suprised no one has thought of this yet....

A Tomb Raider Manson creator!

That would be the ultimate.

Plus bringing back 'ol gassy Winston. And it would be cool if Alistar and Zip would walk around the manson and interact. Like find Zip making a sandwich in the kitchen. Or even trying out the gym.

Also more puzzles would make me happy. Plus bringing back the ability to go outside. I was super upset when I found out I had to stay indoors in TRL.

And last but not least....make everyting in the manson interactable with. I wanna turn lights on anf off and move furniture to reach things and if I shoot a wall or window. Make it appear. But still keep the no kill sheild over Winston and crew. That would just be mean. But if I shoot out a window I wanna see Winston or someone replacing it the next time Lara is home.

I think it would be a good idea if lara could ride her mororcycle to a town and go shopping for outfits but the outfits proabably wouldnt go over that well it would with me but i'm a bit of a girly girl.

It would also be cool if you could shoot stuff in lara's mansion and what ever you shoot would break,like you could break one of zip's computers and he would respond to it, and you could shoot winston, zip, alister and they would die dramaticly and then you exit the room and go back in and they would still be alive I know its mean but I like crul comedy hehehe :smiley: . :login:

Edited by shuuun10123

Cool ideas! I love the ideas about a bigger house, more rooms, cars, horse riding, motorbikes, winston and others being able to talk and do more and give granola bars...lol!

I would like the mansion to be like TRA where you could read books and play the instruments in the music room and comment on the relics that you've found!

I lol'd when some people are putting things like "...to make it more realistic" and others are like ..."kill winston and then he comes alive again" or "practise shooting on winston" :lol: and "more farting for winston"!!!

So basically in the next TR mansion we would like more interaction with Lara's friends and Lara's belongings but we'd also like classic fart noises and funny things to do please hehehe

I love the idea of a motorcycle stunt course. Riding around is one of my favorite parts. Also more hidden places like an underground dungeon. post-7227-1191439041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolie752

This has to do with the mansion btw.

It should be kinda like animal crossing. I got this idea when I first realized that it was dark outside all the time in TRA. The time of day should have to do with the actual time of day in real life. This shud only happen with the mansion also. So if you play at 9:00 at night the game will register and it will be dark when you play outside at the mansion or if you play 2:00 in the afternoon it will be day light at the mansion.

I think it would be a good idea if lara could ride her mororcycle to a town and go shopping for outfits but the outfits proabably wouldnt go over that well it would with me but i'm a bit of a girly girl.

It would also be cool if you could shoot stuff in lara's mansion and what ever you shoot would break,like you could break one of zip's computers and he would respond to it, and you could shoot winston, zip, alister and they would die dramaticly and then you exit the room and go back in and they would still be alive I know its mean but I like crul comedy hehehe :smiley: . :login:

It should be possible for ingame Lara to sit down, for instance when a player gets in position, a cut scene could temporarily take over of Lara sitting and pulling the seat in.

Then it goes back to the player who clicks the mouse on a computer (for PC) or press X for on and O for off (PS3) and uses the other computers (triangle to delete and square to start the program or print).

The player should also frequently trip up cutscenes, such as kneeling at a laptop on the floor and using it like an AOD interactive.

When outside, the player will see other FMVs interacting with other characters as well as objects.

It should be kinda like animal crossing. I got this idea when I first realized that it was dark outside all the time in TRA. The time of day should have to do with the actual time of day in real life. This shud only happen with the mansion also. So if you play at 9:00 at night the game will register and it will be dark when you play outside at the mansion or if you play 2:00 in the afternoon it will be day light at the mansion.

I assume the PS3 has an internal clock/calender/time zone indicator like the PS2.

It would be difficult to synchronize the two, but a day to night indicator (ala Dead Or Alive Xtreme for X-Box) would be a good idea.

There's a sign near the sundial saying "Courtyard open from 11 to 7."

Get it, 11 - 2 - 7?

I wanted CD to make that literal, and the gates would open then like a timed bank vault.

In addition, Lara's father's Grandfather clock and Coo-Coo clock should also work.

Edited by New_Raider

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that the Secret Aquarium returns LOL :woho:

EDIT: With some nice looking tropical colorful fish (some purple ofcourse) and maybe some other exotic fish with nice aquatic plants or something, maybe a pet shark? hehehe.

Or pet T-Rex in her backyard...

LaraCroft68.jpg

>Motoko<

Edited by Motoko

That can be done easily. I mean if you can do it in Pokémon (2002) on a Game boy then it can surely be done in 2007 with a PS2/3 and I like that idea. Maybe take the idea from Pokémon that certain creatures are nocturnal (bats in the day) :S

I feel kinda sad I'm talking about Pokémon like a fan :S

• 2 weeks later...

:lol::lol: My 1st Post on this forum :woho: Ok..I have some ideas !!

1: Perhaps a pet dog/cat/T-rex :lol: that you can feed and stuff and they can drink out of the pool :lol:

2: Fridge where you can eat, maybe add a thing where she eats once a day or something.

3: A Lake in the yard and a boat!!! or a Road coarse for a bike/car

4: Deeper pool :woho: with more tunnels :lol:

5: Have day time and night time :lol:

6: More outdoor places to go, like a outside training area

7: Winston shouldnt be depressed anymore :lol: Suprised he hasnt caught fire yet lol. Make him walk around and do normal things like sit down and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With the new TR being on next-gen consoles. I would just love one thing...

The option to create custom outfits! ^_^ ...It has to be possible

of course it should be The sims 2 has done it (not well for ps2) but that is maybe a mix and match of clothes

Edited by Fusion

I like the idea of a daytime/nighttime cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The mansion creator has already been done in the form of custom TR4 wads for the official level editor.

this is true...i mean i wouldnt mind another level editor (seeing mine doesnt even work right lol) it would be cool especially with todays graphics...only make it more user friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
this is true...i mean i wouldn't mind another level editor (seeing mine doesn't even work right lol) it would be cool especially with todays graphics...only make it more user friendly.

I never thought about it, but it would work if they released a bonus disk with it like Final Fantasy XII.

That way we can have an editor with less of a learning curve right on the PS3, and they could release one for Legend/Anniversary for PS2 as well (includes clothing editor the PC version has).