Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

cool TR 8 mansion ideas

trfan518

This has to do with the mansion btw.

It should be kinda like animal crossing. I got this idea when I first realized that it was dark outside all the time in TRA. The time of day should have to do with the actual time of day in real life. This shud only happen with the mansion also. So if you play at 9:00 at night the game will register and it will be dark when you play outside at the mansion or if you play 2:00 in the afternoon it will be day light at the mansion.

I really like that idea for the mansion, it could sync with the time you have on your clock on either PC, Xbox 360, or if you have ps3...I think it would be cool considering not many games really do it...i think its really innovative. Maybe they can do that throughout the entire game too maybe? now that would really be something haha.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like that idea for the mansion, it could sync with the time you have on your clock on either PC, Xbox 360, or if you have ps3...I think it would be cool considering not many games really do it...i think its really innovative. Maybe they can do that throughout the entire game too maybe? now that would really be something haha.

I think PS2 did this with Rumble Roses, as well as X-Box with DOAX, so it's possible on last generation consoles.

Nintendo DS also did something with time synch.

Although it would look cool, I don't see any purpose it would serve.

I'm reminded of Core Design's PS2 flop TR: AOD.

The interaction with each character depended on the PS2 registration date and time zone.

Here's where the automatic daylight savings function comes in handy as well as a leap year reminder.

• 2 weeks later...

how about zip...should he be in his own trailer type of thing outside the house or like legend..